The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Maybe they aren't going to play him and Rex is just making sure that Belichick accounts for McCoy during practice.  Nah, only clever guys like Mangini do that.

Before the season, Rex said Shady would get the most carries he's ever had (which is, of course, the wrong way to use Shady).  He was handed the rock 17 times on that bum hamstring last week.  When Rex says he's doing something he generally isn't bluffing.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if you're joking or not but no, its not.  This is Week 2 and the coaching staff is treating the game like its the playoffs.  And its counterproductive on top of that.  Shady had one of the worst games of his career last week on that bum hamstring.  Shut him down for at least a week and let him get fully healed.  Otherwise this will be a lingering problem for a large chunk of the season. 

But hey, I have no problem with them ruining their biggest offseason acquisition this early in the season.  It'll be that much easier to write them off as a Wild Card contender.

I think he's doing "okay" and that they are resting him with limited practice.   Weeks before regular season,  he said he was good to go opening game.  I would much prefer to see him rest (as you suggest) for a week or so.

I think he's doing "okay" and that they are resting him with limited practice.   Weeks before regular season,  he said he was good to go opening game.  I would much prefer to see him rest (as you suggest) for a week or so.

Of course.  But everyone in Bills land was deluded into thinking he was fine the minute he was "cleared" to play Week 1.  Hamstring injuries have to be completely healed or they just create bigger problems later on.  No way he should be playing this week.  If the Bills are trying to trick the Pats, it's a worthless exercise.  Belichick has been using that trick since Rex was a D-Line coach.

Tannehill is a choker par excellence and the Bills have the gigantic anchor for the prevention of winning in Rex Ryan. I do hope Buffalo beats NE this week. As I have said often, I have 2 favorite teams, the Jets and ANYBODY that beats the Patriots. If the Bills don't beat them I hope at least they fracture a few of "exonerated" Tom Brady's bones.

Cant argue with you on those valid points. If the Bills pull of the win you know they will fall flat in Miami the next week as this game against the Pats is Rex's superbowl to prove himself.

If yuo don't rest this type of injury it will linger and be a problem for the whole season.

Of course.  But everyone in Bills land was deluded into thinking he was fine the minute he was "cleared" to play Week 1.  Hamstring injuries have to be completely healed or they just create bigger problems later on.  No way he should be playing this week.  If the Bills are trying to trick the Pats, it's a worthless exercise.  Belichick has been using that trick since Rex was a D-Line coach.

I hope we rest McCoy until he's 100%.  In the meantime,  we have Darby Williams who should do okay for us.

If yuo don't rest this type of injury it will linger and be a problem for the whole season.

I agree Jet Nut - Hopefully,  they rest him until he's 100%.  Big waste of time, money and talent (IMO) if they don't.  If Karlos Williams plays like he did last week,  we should be in pretty good shape.    By the way,  I think the Jets will see a win against the Colts this week.

I agree Jet Nut - Hopefully,  they rest him until he's 100%.  Big waste of time, money and talent (IMO) if they don't.  If Karlos Williams plays like he did last week,  we should be in pretty good shape.    By the way,  I think the Jets will see a win against the Colts this week.

hope e win Monday Night, I'll be a Bills fan vs the Pats

• 2 weeks later...

A perfect example of floridians in their natural habitate. Some bleach blond hag flipping the bird on national television and her moon brain daughter / way to young friend looking a complete idiot breath out of her mouth.

Take a look at the same picture (as this one) I posted above.  Mine shows the bored fans behind this low life.

the "New York" represents NYC not NYS.  we play near NYC in east Rutherford, NJ which is closer to NYC than Orchard Park is to Buffalo.

Orchard Park is about 10 minutes to the Buffalo city line.  We're the only team that supports New York State.

Orchard Park is about 10 minutes to the Buffalo city line.  We're the only team that supports New York State.

we aren't a NY State team, we are a NY City team and again East Rutherford, NJ is closer to NYC than Orchard park is to Buffalo.  Buffalo/Orchard park are so far away from us in the NYC area they might as well be in Canada,

I must say, the Bills rookies look good. The offense is scoring points. Tyrod looks like a real, live QB. Good early returns for the Bills.

Love Tyrod Taylor.  He's a great athlete and class act guy.  Greg Roman (OC) is doing a phenomenal job.

Congrats on the Bills win yesterday Jean no one is laughing at Tyrod now..:)

Thank you Savage.  I love Tyrod (T-Mobile  :)).  I can't believe that kid sat on a bench for 4 years but then again,  maybe sitting back and watching is what made him a good QB.

Thank you Savage.  I love Tyrod (T-Mobile  :)).  I can't believe that kid sat on a bench for 4 years but then again,  maybe sitting back and watching is what made him a good QB.

Sitting helped Aaron Rogers.Steve Young and a bunch of others but that's not done anymore with high picks.. The fact that the Ravens had a 1st rd pick starter in Flacco made it easy for a 6th rd pick to sit and learn..

Sitting helped Aaron Rogers.Steve Young and a bunch of others but that's not done anymore with high picks.. The fact that the Ravens had a 1st rd pick starter in Flacco made it easy for a 6th rd pick to sit and learn..

I agree.  I'm  happy Tyrod has the opportunity to be a starting QB.  I'm  especially thrilled that he is with the Bills.  Of course with  the Tyrod Taylor, Aaron Williams, Ronald Darby draft picks,  everyone is singing Doug Whaley's praises. A rather sensitive moment yesterday too.  Richie Incognito hugged (and lifted) Doug Brandon off the ground.  It appeared to be a gesture of sincere thanks for giving him a second chance.   Going forward,  it's one week at a time.  However we are pretty happy fans today.

I agree.  I'm  happy Tyrod has the opportunity to be a starting QB.  I'm  especially thrilled that he is with the Bills.  Of course with  the Tyrod Taylor, Aaron Williams, Ronald Darby draft picks,  everyone is singing Doug Whaley's praises. A rather sensitive moment yesterday too.  Richie Incognito hugged (and lifted) Doug Brandon off the ground.  It appeared to be a gesture of sincere thanks for giving him a second chance.   Going forward,  it's one week at a time.  However we are pretty happy fans today.

Karlos Williams looks like a steal as a 5th rd pick..

Archived