The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Karlos Williams looks like a steal as a 5th rd pick..

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.  Kid is amazing.  How do you think you will do against the Dolphins on Sunday?  I watched the Jets vs Eagles yesterday.  The Jets had a day yesterday like the Bills had last week.  Some weeks the team is just off.  I wonder how Petty is doing in practice and if he has a chance to play  this year.  We put E.J. in towards the end of the game.  He did good.  Glad he had an opportunity to play.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.  Kid is amazing.  How do you think you will do against the Dolphins on Sunday?  I watched the Jets vs Eagles yesterday.  The Jets had a day yesterday like the Bills had last week.  Some weeks the team is just off.  I wonder how Petty is doing in practice and if he has a chance to play  this year.  We put E.J. in towards the end of the game.  He did good.  Glad he had an opportunity to play.

Not quite the same Jean playing the Pats and Brady isn't the same as playing the 0-2 Eagles with Bradford.. Sad to say the Bills have better QB's then the Jets do..:(

Not quite the same Jean playing the Pats and Brady isn't the same as playing the 0-2 Eagles with Bradford.. Sad to say the Bills have better QB's then the Jets do..:(

Check out these two Bills fans going at it in public.

I am really pleased with both QB's.  Initially,    Fitzpatrick had 2 decent games.  I thought that  Geno wouldn't be starting once he was ready.  I don't think Bowles will give up on Fitz so soon but if he doesn't improve over the next 2 games,  I think you will see Geno.  Any word on how Petty is making out?

I am really pleased with both QB's.  Initially,    Fitzpatrick had 2 decent games.  I thought that  Geno wouldn't be starting once he was ready.  I don't think Bowles will give up on Fitz so soon but if he doesn't improve over the next 2 games,  I think you will see Geno.  Any word on how Petty is making out?

Petty needs to sit and learn this season will be what Fitz and maybe Geno make it.. 

A perfect example of floridians in their natural habitate. Some bleach blond hag flipping the bird on national television and her moon brain daughter / way to young friend looking a complete idiot breath out of her mouth.

so you are from florida ?

he doesn't want that story in the press for 2 weeks, and IK wouldn't do any time, and doesn't have a lot of money.  not much to gain really

I figured he didn't want the publicity.  If Geno is not getting paid while he's out,  it seems like a lot of money to lose.  However,  can't squeeze blood out of a stone if IK doesn't have it.

he doesn't want that story in the press for 2 weeks, and IK wouldn't do any time, and doesn't have a lot of money.  not much to gain really

Geno figures he came out a winner he didn't have to pay IK and the Jets pay his medical bills so to him it's a win-win.. Plus he gets to say he hasn't thrown one pick so far this season.:).

Geno figures he came out a winner he didn't have to pay IK and the Jets pay his medical bills so to him it's a win-win.. Plus he gets to say he hasn't thrown one pick so far this season.:).

I heard Rex handed IKthe $600 when he came to Buffalo but I think that may have just been a joke.  

Archived