The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Yes,  as I mentioned above,  I won't hold me breathe for a seasoned QB to become available. I have "some" faith in Tyrod Taylor.   I don't think anyone is looking for us to make the championship,  let alone the SB but I do think we will make it to the playoffs.

You should hope that Taylor can make it to backup status. I'm guessing he'll be your wildcat guy, a p,any that will make you scream at your TV

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have any sort of faith in Tyrod Taylor I feel truly sorry for you.

There's been some good reports coming out of OTA sessions about him.  If he doesn't follow through during training camp,  I think Matt Cassel can do as good a job as Orton done for us last year.

Clearly the most degrading post I've seen

There were two bills fans sitting directly in front of me and my son many years ago.  I don't think their mothers ever taught them the concept of wearing a belt.  So their contribution to the day was a combination of plumber butt cracks and beer farts.  You can only shake your head.  And this is no slander.  Only the truth. 

You should hope that Taylor can make it to backup status. I'm guessing he'll be your wildcat guy, a p,any that will make you scream at your TV

IDK Jet Nut,  even with our QB situation,  we've gotten a lot of good feedback from sportswriters all over about our current team.  We haven't received such positive feedback about team in many, many years.

There were two bills fans sitting directly in front of me and my son many years ago.  I don't think their mothers ever taught them the concept of wearing a belt.  So their contribution to the day was a combination of plumber butt cracks and beer farts.  You can only shake your head.  And this is no slander.  Only the truth. 

You'd fine a couple of the same in Met Stadium.  However,  that's not the norm for Met or Ralph Wilson Stadiums.  

It may. Remember, teams have no previous tapes to review before playing us. We have a brand new playbook and our offense has just about been completely overhauled with new players.

Greg Roman's offense is a mystery to no one, babe.

Greg Roman's offense is a mystery to no one, babe.

I think it is.  First,  would have to review tapes of 49'ers then try and put those  schemes with the numerous players we have in positions to attempt to figure out our plays.  In the words of Roman,  a real nightmare.  Just as a side note,  I really like the guy just by what he has to say.    

brady-mad-1024x788.jpg/2015/06/14/despite-new-independent-study-tom-brady-will-still-be-suspended/

s Tom Brady gets set to appeal his four-game suspension on June 23rd, the “DeflateGate” controversy surrounding the New England Patriots and its star quarterback just took an interesting turn.

A new source has come to their defense, and in the process knocked the claim that the Patriots and Brady“More probable than not” deflated their footballs. If you remember, that language has been used in past punishments and was a key piece determined by the Ted Wells Report, which directly aided NFL Commissioner Roger Gooddell’s decision to discipline the alleged perpetrators.

An Independent report released by the American Enterprise Institute on Friday states that the Ted Wells investigation used unreliable science to determine the Patriots deflated their footballs. The Institute that also came to NFL player’s defense in the “BountyGate” scandal, goes on to explain it does not think Brady or anyone else intentionally deflated the footballs, and points out to the time the balls were measured as a possible reason for the PSI discrepancy.

Here’s an excerpt from the 16-page paper:

“The evidence we present points to a simple—and innocent—explanation for the change in pressure in the Patriots footballs. The Patriots balls were measured at the start of halftime, whereas the Colts balls were measured at the end of halftime, after sufficient time had passed for the balls to warm up and return to their pregame pressure. There is no need to consider the alternative hypothesis—that the Colts illegally inflated their footballs—because a simple physical explanation is available.”

Without being a science buff that explanation is fairly easy to interpret. And while there are multiple variables that could effect ball pressure such as the actual PSI gauge used, human error, temperatures etc., it seems the footballs were measured at different times and that’s the main explanation for the loss of air.

While that may be an absolutely sound and accurate defense, it still doesnt explain a few major reasons Brady and the Patriots were punished.  For starters, the text message threads between New England employees which, from a logical standpoint, implicates them in an attempt to circumvent the league rules. Brady also provided the teams Locker Room Attendant (aka the guy who handles the game balls) with cleats, jerseys and autographs, fueling suspicions of a “bribery-for-services” scheme. In case you forgot, here’s a portion of those conversations:

You're going to hate this guy in about 3 months. Enjoy the hype while it lasts. Still laughing at the Tyrod Taylor posts.

I'm glad I am able to make you laugh  :winking0001:   I like Tyrod.  Our starting QB is between Taylor and Cassel (JMO).

What exactly do you like about Tyrod Taylor? I'm dying to know.

Just the positive feedback we have been getting from the OTA's.   In addition,  with Buffalo being a small town,  one of our best players was overheard talking big about Tyrod and the strong possibility of Taylor starting.

Just the positive feedback we have been getting from the OTA's. In addition, with Buffalo being a small town, one of our best players was overheard talking big about Tyrod and the strong possibility of Taylor starting.

There hasn't been one positive word about Tyrod.

There hasn't been one positive word about Tyrod.

I'm talking about the scuttlebutt I am hearing from the Bills Mafia and some around town.  At this point,  there is very little news about any of our QB's.  The word is that they are keeping an open mind on this position.  They may not make a decision on the starting QB until the week before Game 1.

I'm talking about the scuttlebutt I am hearing from the Bills Mafia and some around town. At this point, there is very little news about any of our QB's. The word is that they are keeping an open mind on this position. They may not make a decision on the starting QB until the week before Game 1.

So people on a fan forum are saying nice things about him? Why didn't you say that in the first place ? That obviously and historically always translates to on the field success.

So people on a fan forum are saying nice things about him? Why didn't you say that in the first place ? That obviously and historically always translates to on the field success.

Tom , any thoughts on Kirk Nieuwenhuis? I heard one of his interviews ..seems like a sharp kid.

Intelligence helps

Well on 2 different occasions,  players were allegedly overheard talking about Taylor.  One of the  players was overheard by a relative of mine.    Another was a Bills Mafia member.  Rex and Roman have also made  some positive (not outstanding) comments too.    We know,  like many other teams,  we don't have a top QB.  This is one reason why I am predicting playoffs only.  

IDK Jet Nut,  even with our QB situation,  we've gotten a lot of good feedback from sportswriters all over about our current team.  We haven't received such positive feedback about team in many, many years.

You've gotten good,feedback about the D and anticipation that it could/should be better with Rex and his total reliance on a strong D and a running game. One that you would think will be helped by the addition of Shaddy. But to me this isn't the 70's, you still have to have a QB. This is a hard road without a QB and the Bills have the worst QB issue of any team that has a chance in the NFL.

Also your team is getting such a boost because your HC is a media creation, not because he's a top HC

Archived