The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ProFootballTalk @profootballtalk

Percy Harvin takes practice snaps at cornerback wp.me/p14QSB-9Oz8

He's so damn innovated, lol

I'm sure Harvin realizes that he won't be getting much action with Watkins as our front runner.

I'm sure Harvin realizes that he won't be getting much action with Watkins as our front runner.

I think Harvin wanted to play corner the whole time..always thought it was weird he chose to sign with Watkins already there. It all makes sense now.

No jeanie, the problem isn't Watkins. The problem is the head coach and quarterbacks.

Yes but my point is that Watkins will be on the field most of the time causing Harvin to be benched.  And,  you're right about the QB, at least for now

I think Harvin wanted to play corner the whole time..always thought it was weird he chose to sign with Watkins already there. It all makes sense now.

Well he did well today in practice.  So,  he may be in the position this season.

Yes but my point is that Watkins will be on the field most of the time causing Harvin to be benched.  And,  you're right about the QB, at least for now

Oh, my bad, I didn't realize Rex was implementing a 1-WR base offense.

Well he did well today in practice.  So,  he may be in the position this season.

If Percy Harvin is getting any significant time at CB this season for you, it'll mean you are on your way to a 4-win season, capped off by a Gatorade bath for Rex, and the firing of 2-3 people around him, and then eventually a "reset button and guarantees" press conference to take you into next year.

Charges against Bills assistant coach Aaron Kromer, son dropped

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- The Florida state attorney's office Friday dropped its misdemeanor battery charge against Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer.

In a statement, assistant Florida state attorney Bobby Elmore said that the charge was dropped at the request of the accusers' parents.

A misdemeanor battery charge against Zachery Kromer, Aaron Kromer's son, was also dropped Friday.

Both Aaron and Zachery Kromer had pleaded not guilty to the battery charges, stemming from a July 11 incident in which Aaron Kromer was alleged to have punched a boy in the face and threatened to kill his family in a dispute over beach chairs. Zachery Kromer was accused of placing his hands on another boy during the altercation.

"The parents of the the two alleged victims and the third minor witness stated that any injuries sustained by the alleged victims were minor and required no medical treatment, and that they desired the lives of their children not to be further disrupted, as an amicable resolution of the matter had been reached between all concerned," Elmore said in the statement.

The Bills are aware of the charges being dropped and could issue a statement later Friday.

Aaron Kromer remained on indefinite paid administrative leave from the Bills as they began training camp with a practice Friday morning. Assistant offensive line coach Kurt Anderson led the Bills' offensive line in drills and was assisted by former Chicago Bears offensive line coach Pat Meyer, who the Bills hired as a football operations consultant this summer.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13356229/charges-dropped-buffalo-bills-coach-aaron-kromer

In later news,  Kromer will be placed on unpaid leave (believe it's effective as of starting game) until the NFL decides what they want to do.   

If Percy Harvin is getting any significant time at CB this season for you, it'll mean you are on your way to a 4-win season, capped off by a Gatorade bath for Rex, and the firing of 2-3 people around him, and then eventually a "reset button and guarantees" press conference to take you into next year.

Oh please,  now you are putting a curse on us LOL

Cool, so not only is it a stupid idea you risk injury to just play around. So which sounds brighter? He's playing CB or risking injury for no apparent reason?

Welcome to Rex World.

Cool, so not only is it a stupid idea you risk injury to just play around. So which sounds brighter? He's playing CB or risking injury for no apparent reason?

Welcome to Rex World.

The kid wants to play football.  He believes he can make a positive impact as CB.  They're experimenting Harvin in this position.

The kid wants to play football.  He believes he can make a positive impact as CB.  They're experimenting Harvin in this position.

Then someone should tell him has to made an impact at his primary position in years if ever and should just try and figure out how to play well enough for a team to want to keep him. He's not that good.

Then someone should tell him has to made an impact at his primary position in years if ever and should just try and figure out how to play well enough for a team to want to keep him. He's not that good.

Didn't he play cb in college?

And then Arthur Blank was all, "Rex, please wait for us...please, I'll have her in the ground soon enough, but I need some time." But Rex would not be swayed--his heart was elsewhere. "Arthur," he said, "you got my condolences, buddy, but I really want to go to Buffalo. They promised me Tyrod Taylor." Then, from a dark corner of the room, Scott Pioli cried out, "Rex! I can get you Tyrod Taylor! I can dump Matt Ryan tomorrow! I can give you anything you need!" But, again, Rex was unmoved. "Fellas, listen, I know this franchise desperately needs me, but I got this thing for lake-effect snow, for abandoned steel mills, for pizza places that will spell my name out in prosciutto on a pie."

And with that, Rex walked out and boarded a helicopter bound for upstate New York, effectively putting an end to the Falcons franchise, and perhaps the South itself. In a nearby hospital room, sensing the despair of a team, a region, and that of her son, Mrs. Blank loosed her grip on the mortal coil and faded away, her EKG flatlining as the chopper flew away from Atlanta, taking their dreams of glory with it. The bards will tell you to this very day that, if one looked closely enough, the ghost of Mrs. Blank could be seen desperately clinging to the tail rotor of the helicopter, begging Rex Ryan not to go.

This is pure f*cking gold.

Archived