The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Here's some slander news about the Bills

Buffalo Bills were the first defensive line as a whole to make the top 100 players of this past year .   Jerry Hughes, Kyle Williams, Mario Willaims, Marcell Dareus

11407020_10206910330737026_6084638211317

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to bumping those posts sighting the Bills super mega unbelievable loaded roster come November when they are 3-9 and anonymous sources out of buffalo are saying Rex is unhappy because he was set up to fail by Doug Whaley...

Really looking forward to bumping those posts sighting the Bills super mega unbelievable loaded roster come November when they are 3-9 and anonymous sources out of buffalo are saying Rex is unhappy because he was set up to fail by Doug Whaley...

Betcha we'll  be closer to 9-3

LOLat those rankings. I'd short the hell out of Buffalo right about now. Pre-season hype and Rex equals inflated expectations. Go long on the Jets and Seattle. Jets for obvious reasons and Seattle is returning all of the players from the #1 defense last year. Add in playing the crappy Niners a few times this year and they'll be neck and neck at the top with the Jets for total defense.

Betcha we'll be closer to 9-3

Nope , but it won't matter because it won't be Rex's fault anyway , he's making sure of that already . He's more focused on building his media team than his football team. He already seems to have built a media team around him that will deflect any and all blame when the time comes . He's a cockroach.

Bills D will regress this year.

I think they will too. 

Schwartz did an excellent job last year, the Bills violated the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule. Their defense was built to be a 4-3, and Rex's staff will be changing that. I just don't see them being as good. Teams now know all they have to do to beat Rex is gameplan for all the targets to go to underneath routes for the RB and 3rd and 4th WR and the TE. Sure, Rex will make it tough, but we've all watched his defense the past several years. It's hardly a shut-down every weapon defense. 

#1 defense against the run though!

Nope , but it won't matter because it won't be Rex's fault anyway , he's making sure of that already . He's more focused on building his media team than his football team. He already seems to have built a media team around him that will deflect any and all blame when the time comes . He's a cockroach.

*slow clap*

The Bills QB situation is horrendous. And I say that as a Jet fan.

Worst in the league... and there's nobody there to even help hide it.

McCoy will be on the shelf by week 6, because he won't be able to physically handle crashing into 9-10 men in the box 30 times a game. Even if he holds up, their running game won't be much better than it has been the past few years with the combination of F-Jax, Spiller and whoever else. Running the ball wasn't even a hard thing for the Bills. 

Rex was brought in to help them do what they already could. I don't expect much to suddenly change because he gives their fans press conference chubbies.

I think they will too.

Schwartz did an excellent job last year, the Bills violated the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule. Their defense was built to be a 4-3, and Rex's staff will be changing that. I just don't see them being as good. Teams now know all they have to do to beat Rex is gameplan for all the targets to go to underneath routes for the RB and 3rd and 4th WR and the TE. Sure, Rex will make it tough, but we've all watched his defense the past several years. It's hardly a shut-down every weapon defense.

#1 defense against the run though!

Totally agree , Schwartz as a DC is very good , every bit as good as Rex probably , this whole narrative that just by adding Rex alone they are going to jump up to the leagues best defense is off base of you ask me...especially now that they're already poor offense will go from poor to abysmal and put more pressure on them .

Totally agree , Schwartz as a DC is very good , every bit as good as Rex probably , this whole narrative that just by adding Rex alone they are going to jump up to the leagues best defense is off base of you ask me...especially now that they're already poor offense will go from poor to abysmal and put more pressure on them .

Their defense last year created a lot of turnovers. I wonder how it'll do in that department this year. 

LOLat those rankings. I'd short the hell out of Buffalo right about now. Pre-season hype and Rex equals inflated expectations. Go long on the Jets and Seattle. Jets for obvious reasons and Seattle is returning all of the players from the #1 defense last year. Add in playing the crappy Niners a few times this year and they'll be neck and neck at the top with the Jets for total defense.

We'll see.  Bragging this time of year can quite possibly have fans eating their words.  

We'll see.  Bragging this time of year can quite possibly have fans eating their words.  

Oh? Really...

We will build our offense (and plays) to work around our QB situation.  Not worried.  

I think 10 or 11 wins.

Worst in the league... and there's nobody there to even help hide it.

McCoy will be on the shelf by week 6, because he won't be able to physically handle crashing into 9-10 men in the box 30 times a game. Even if he holds up, their running game won't be much better than it has been the past few years with the combination of F-Jax, Spiller and whoever else. Running the ball wasn't even a hard thing for the Bills. 

Rex was brought in to help them do what they already could. I don't expect much to suddenly change because he gives their fans press conference chubbies.

The Bills shouldn't've offered Rex the job, and Rex shouldn't've taken the offer when presented. It's a terrible fit all around. And while I still believe that Rex can bring the short-term swagger and potentially get them off the post-season snide this year, long term I don't have much hope for them at all - unless Rex's latest OC hire really is a genius.

We will build our offense (and plays) to work around our QB situation.  Not worried.

That's good. I'd hate to see you sitting around worrying about things you have no control over. That's a massive waste of time and energy. However, it should be a concern. You need to pass in today's NFL. You're not gonna run the wishbone with Shady McCoy.

The Bills shouldn't've offered Rex the job, and Rex shouldn't've taken the offer when presented. It's a terrible fit all around. And while I still believe that Rex can bring the short-term swagger and potentially get them off the post-season snide this year, long term I don't have much hope for them at all - unless Rex's latest OC hire really is a genius.

I don't think they'll make the post-season at all. Maybe if Rex had ended up in a weak division/conference like the NFC South, but not the AFC East when you've got to climb past the Patriots who have owned it for over a decade, the Dolphins and Jets who both have better top-to-bottom rosters than the Bills, and then the rest of the conference is brutal.

The only teams I think Buffalo will have a realistic chance of being better than in the AFC are Oakland (maybe), Tennessee, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Pittsburgh (maybe), and the Jets (maybe). Not much, the rest of the AFC is going to be tough sledding for everyone. The only way to come out of the AFCE with a playoff berth may be to win the division. I just don't see that happening for Buffalo, hell I have a hard time envisioning it for us.

That's good. I'd hate to see you sitting around worrying about things you have no control over. That's a massive waste of time and energy. However, it should be a concern. You need to pass in today's NFL. You're not gonna run the wishbone with Shady McCoy.

According to the news,  we will do ground and pound 70% - 80% (depends on what rag you read).  Also,  I don't agree that we will run McCoy 300 yards a game.  We have Sammy Watkins.

Archived