Pats being investigated for CBA violation

Arsis

Per source, the NFLPA is indeed looking into potential violation of CBA Article 21, Section 5(a) by the Patriots -- re: Malcolm Butler.

The Patriot Way, episode 47.

Speaking of the Patriot Way, I haven't caught up on the Patriots' recent chapter of "As the Patriot Way Turns"...   has Spikes been charged and arrested yet for sending an entire family to the hospital and fleeing the scene?

First of all it never happened.

Even if it did happen it is not against the rules.

OK even if it is technically against the rules everybody does it so what is the big deal?

Even if not everyone actually does it there was no competitive advantage gained by the team from doing this.

Did I mention the fact that it never happened?

OK even if it is technically against the rules everybody does it so what is the big deal?

Even if not everyone actually does it there was no competitive advantage gained by the team from doing this.

I think I'll jump over to PFT and see what some of the guys with Brady, Pats, and champs in their names have to add to this pretty much spot on start.

bahahahaha awesome. you just covered every pats fan excuse possible.

bahahahaha awesome. you just covered every pats fan excuse possible.

those mostly cover the knee-jerk "denial" type response and the uniquely New England "everyone does it" response.  What is missing is the "conspiracy against us" type response.  Add a few of those, and you'd have the entire Book of Patriot Way Excuses.

Ambient temperature can also impact the degree to which a player's butt cheeks will be compressed if asked to sit on the bench.  At some point I think that you could almost make the case that it would not be sitting at all.

If he did not sit you must acquit!

An excellent summary of the Pats denial playbook...kinda worked for a while but now that everyone's on to it we'll have so see what they come up with next.

He missed an OTA and BB told him no practice for three weeks. It says no punishment may be handed down to a player for missing voluntary workouts in Article 21 section 5.

They should take some more draft picks.  Wow. Belicheat is not bound by any rules, that's for sure.

Archived