What do you think the Patriots Record Will be by week 4-5?

TNJet

3-1, only loss will be to to Rex, and the Bills as they will still be drinking that Rex Kool Aid.

Not a chance....cluless head coach and undisciplined roster...I don't see how the Bills win a single game this season....either way, more concerned about the Jets.

Not a chance....cluless head coach and undisciplined roster...I don't see how the Bills win a single game this season....either way, more concerned about the Jets.

Listen Rex was good here the first 2 years, and didn't lose the team until year 3. The Bills have enough Vets on that roster to keep Rex from losing the team for a year or 2 as well like the 2009 Jets had, and don't be surprised if the Bills are a 10-6 playoff contender, and the one thing Rex knows best it's how to stop the Pats O.

Listen Rex was good here the first 2 years, and didn't lose the team until year 3. The Bills have enough Vets on that roster to keep Rex from losing the team for a year or 2 as well like the 2009 Jets had, and don't be surprised if the Bills are a 10-6 playoff contender, and the one thing Rex knows best it's how to stop the Pats O.

I disagree....Rex didn't even know how to work  his head set and was rarely able to answer questions about the game during his post-game pressers because he wasn't watching.  He only won those games early on because of Mangini.  Sadly, he's following Doug Marrone this time so he won't be inheriting an all-world roster.  Best case scenario for Bills is 2-14 if a couple of teams sit their starters in weeks 16/17.  Best part is that the Jets basically start the season with two guaranteed wins...bad part is that so do the Pats and Phins.

why do you care about them? I understand that's our divison rivals but a whole thread just on their record prediction 4 games in? We don't even have a final answer on Bradys suspension..

Hard not to care what happens to them when they've dominated OUR division for the past 15 seasons. I will always worry if they are winning or not. The suspension just gives us a better chance to pull even with them.

I disagree....Rex didn't even know how to work  his head set and was rarely able to answer questions about the game during his post-game pressers because he wasn't watching.  He only won those games early on because of Mangini.  Sadly, he's following Doug Marrone this time so he won't be inheriting an all-world roster.  Best case scenario for Bills is 2-14 if a couple of teams sit their starters in weeks 16/17.  Best part is that the Jets basically start the season with two guaranteed wins...bad part is that so do the Pats and Phins.

That's a stretch. I say Rex's pure hype that they'll all be buying this season (not knowing any different) gets them to 7-9 but still miss the playoffs because of us and Miami thankfully.

That's a stretch. I say Rex's pure hype that they'll all be buying this season (not knowing any different) gets them to 7-9 but still miss the playoffs because of us and Miami thankfully.

We'll see.

Accounting for the different possible outcomes of his appeal:

With Brady suspended for four games:

Schedule:

Week 1:  Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night)  Loss

Week 2:  at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00)  Loss

Week 3:  Home against Jacksonville (Sunday at 1:00)  Win

Week 4:  Bye

Week 5:  at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30)  Loss

Record with four game suspension for Brady:  1-3.

With Brady suspended for two games: 

Schedule:

Week 1:  Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night)  Loss

Week 2:  at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00)  Loss

Week 5:  at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30)  Win

Record with two game suspension for Brady:  2-2

With Brady suspension overturned in total:

Schedule:

Week 1:  Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night)  Win

Week 2:  at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00)  Win

Week 5:  at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30)  Win

Record with Brady suspension overturned:  4-0

My best guess is that because of Belicheat's mystique people are greatly exaggerating how well they will play without Brady and with a decimated secondary. 

Accounting for the different possible outcomes of his appeal:

With Brady suspended for four games:

Schedule:

Week 1: Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night) Loss

Week 2: at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00) Loss

Week 3: Home against Jacksonville (Sunday at 1:00) Win

Week 4: Bye

Week 5: at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30) Loss

Record with four game suspension for Brady: 1-3.

With Brady suspended for two games:

Schedule:

Week 1: Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night) Loss

Week 2: at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00) Loss

Week 5: at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30) Win

Record with two game suspension for Brady: 2-2

With Brady suspension overturned in total:

Schedule:

Week 1: Home against Pittsburgh (Thursday Night) Win

Week 2: at Buffalo (Sunday at 1:00) Win

Week 5: at Dallas (Sunday at 4:30) Win

Record with Brady suspension overturned: 4-0

My best guess is that because of Belicheat's mystique people are greatly exaggerating how well they will play without Brady and with a decimated secondary.

I agree with the Buff and Dallas losses, but I think there is a greater than 90% chance that they will beat Pitt at home, with or without Brady. I think not having Bell will hurt them more than Pats not having Brady.

I agree with the Buff and Dallas losses, but I think there is a greater than 90% chance that they will beat Pitt at home, with or without Brady. I think not having Bell will hurt them more than Pats not having Brady.

Home opener, pressure to be Brady, inexperienced QB, might be tougher than that.

1-3 at best. Brady is the entire offense. Teams will overload blitz Garrapolo or Flynn or whoever is playing QB on every play and smack him around. Belichick can gameplan enough to keep things somewhat competitive, but without a QB to get Gronk and Edelman the ball, the offense isn't going anywhere.

I disagree....Rex didn't even know how to work his head set and was rarely able to answer questions about the game during his post-game pressers because he wasn't watching. He only won those games early on because of Mangini. Sadly, he's following Doug Marrone this time so he won't be inheriting an all-world roster. Best case scenario for Bills is 2-14 if a couple of teams sit their starters in weeks 16/17. Best part is that the Jets basically start the season with two guaranteed wins...bad part is that so do the Pats and Phins.

Ok see now this kind of out of the realm of reality responses make me laugh, blindly driven by feelings toward a certain situation. No point in having a discussion if you can't step outside your hatred, and look into with a realistic view.

Ok see now this kind of out of the realm of reality responses make me laugh, blindly driven by feelings toward a certain situation. No point in having a discussion if you can't step outside your hatred, and look into with a realistic view.

I can respect that.

I get it, but I would bet on the QB in the first game of the year and with a national audience.  I would have to give it to Rothlisberger over Garapolo or Flynn. Plus the Pats, as good as they have been, don't always come out of the gates that fast.

Archived