Colts hang "AFC Finalist" banner

UnitedWhofans

"Anthem" is from "Fly By Night".  Great tune.  And you can hear snippets of how Rush would evolve.  I saw them on that tour.

Your kid is going to go out of his mind.  Enjoy the show together.

I checked it out on youtube, its a great encore song.  my son has a little drum kit.  he's never been to NYC or to a show.  he's been on a train once.  he has seen his sister sing at the HS auditorium lol

now he gets rush at the garden. 

Players were happy for Rex, didn't know if he was staying or was fired. Really not hard to figure out what was going on.

For the life of me I can't even begin to understand why you would be embarrassed. A all time great embarrassment no less.

Are you joking or trolling for responses?  It was embarrassing because you had players, coaches, and the team's owner celebrating like we'd won it all.  Instead, we were 8-8 and out of the playoffs again.  

Great teams, as well as serious/committed/lucid owners and coaches, don't put on that effusive a display when attain mediocrity, especially by the skin of their teeth.  Frankly, it was more than an embarrassment.  It was pathetic.  Doubt me?  Look where Rex and Idiotzik are today.  Not firing Rex, instead of lauding his "momentous achievement" of losing eight games, put our organization back at least 2-3 years.

Claro?

I checked it out on youtube, its a great encore song.  my son has a little drum kit.  he's never been to NYC or to a show.  he's been on a train once.  he has seen his sister sing at the HS auditorium lol

You just gave the kid a memory for life: First concert was Rush at the Garden on their last tour.  Nice.

Are you joking or trolling for responses? It was embarrassing because you had players, coaches, and the team's owner celebrating like we'd won it all. Instead, we were 8-8 and out of the playoffs again.

Great teams, as well as serious/committed/lucid owners and coaches, don't put on that effusive a display when attain mediocrity, especially by the skin of their teeth. Frankly, it was more than an embarrassment. It was pathetic. Doubt me? Look where Rex and Idiotzik are today. Not firing Rex, instead of lauding his "momentous achievement" of losing eight games, put our organization back at least 2-3 years.

Claro?

You just gave the kid a memory for life: First concert was Rush at the Garden on their last tour. Nice.

I got your point. You just repeated it. It's still ridiculous to say it was a great embarrassment that a team celebrated for a coach they clearly loved. You need to get a life if this is one of life's great embarrassments. And there isn't an iota of proof that this nonsense set the organization back 2-3 years, that's silly. The organization was set back one year when Idzikmrefused to out talent on the field in 2014, costing the team a year. Nothing else. Rex or Lombardi weren't going to win anything with that pile of sh*t roster. Too tell anyone that the season was lost due to Rex is to be blind

I got your point. You just repeated it. It's still ridiculous to say it was a great embarrassment that a team celebrated for a coach they clearly loved. You need to get a life if this is one of life's great embarrassments. And there isn't an iota of proof that this nonsense set the organization back 2-3 years, that's silly. The organization was set back one year when Idzikmrefused to out talent on the field in 2014, costing the team a year. Nothing else. Rex or Lombardi weren't going to win anything with that pile of sh*t roster. Too tell anyone that the season was lost due to Rex is to be blind

Deluded Homers Club now meets bi-weekly at the Applebees up on Route 22.  Enjoy the offseason!!!! 

Deluded Homers Club now meets bi-weekly at the Applebees up on Route 22. Enjoy the offseason!!!!

Yeah, your paranoid inability to understand what you were watching makes me delusional. Thinking players celebrating for their HC who may have coached his last game here and knocking a hated divisional rival out of the playoffs translated to players celebrating an 8-8 finish. SOJFs aren't too observant.

Keep feeling embarrassed

Actually, if this is his greatest embarassment i would say he has led a pretty good life.

Yeah, your paranoid inability to understand what you were watching makes me delusional. Thinking players celebrating for their HC who may have coached his last game here and knocking a hated divisional rival out of the playoffs translated to players celebrating an 8-8 finish. SOJFs aren't too observant.

Keep feeling embarrassed

I am imagining belly, lombardi, landry, bill walsh being anything but pissed off after missing playoffs... Nope, cant even fathom it.

Actually, if this is his greatest embarassment i would say he has led a pretty good life.

Actually no.  If you're so braindead that you are deeply embarrassed over something that lame, having totally missed why they did what they did, you need help

I am imagining belly, lombardi, landry, bill walsh being anything but pissed off after missing playoffs... Nope, cant even fathom it.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation or what I was saying.  

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation or what I was saying.

You need help. The players were happy. Get over it.

You guys capable of a discussion without calling people morons, braindead, idiots, having no lives? Its a wonder that people who resort to childish name calling on a jets fan board feel it necessary to comment on the quality of other peoples lives. Sounds more like a self commentary.

Relax guys and talk football. Everyon who disagrees with you isnt the worlds biggest idiot, holy crap.

You guys capable of a discussion without calling people morons, braindead, idiots, having no lives? Its a wonder that people who resort to childish name calling on a jets fan board feel it necessary to comment on the quality of other peoples lives. Sounds more like a self commentary.

Relax guys and talk football. Everyon who disagrees with you isnt the worlds biggest idiot, holy crap.

I'm guessing psychological projection is the culprit.

One of my greatest embarrassments as a Jet fan.  Then, Idiotzik and Woody proudly proclaim that, "REX IS STAYING!!!!".  Fuk you.

How the hell was it an embarrassment? Rex took a team that had 3 win talent to 8 wins. that didn't mean anything to you at the time?

You clearly have no balls. 

JetNut, I agree that the OP is a scumbag who made a scumbag post, but come on, you really, HONESTLY don't believe that a better coach could have won last year? You don't think Walsh or Belichick could have done better with the team last year?

JetNut, I agree that the OP is a scumbag who made a scumbag post, but come on, you really, HONESTLY don't believe that a better coach could have won last year? You don't think Walsh or Belichick could have done better with the team last year?

I don't think anyone can turn a 4 win team with 4 win talent into a playoff team with a chance. He said it was a wasted season because of Rex. To me a wasted season is one where you aren't a real contender. We fell 6+ wins short, no HC is going to add 6 wins to a depleted roster like the Jets had

Feeling inadequate? Projecting? Not seeing it here.

I think the rest of the 31 teams should fly a banner that states We inflate to 13.0 PSI !

What is the over\under on Brady jerseys at opposing stadiums having that or something similar (12.5) this year?

some them in May - great show - highly recommend 

Archived