Marshall handpicked Jets as new team because of Geno Smith

LIJetsFan

And none of this has anything to do with the fact he was a 22 and 23 year old player in the league going through growing pains?  Geno is the only player this happens to? 

The game slows down as they gain experience.

well he has his shot to prove it.  

I hope Bowles has a reasonably short leash.

well he has his shot to prove it.  

I hope Bowles has a reasonably short leash.

Of course he has to prove it, but this Marshall article completely negates the Geno hater brigade and their agenda.

The problem is, nobody has patience anymore, QB's take time to develop, let's all stop playing arm-chair football coach and pretend any of us know Geno's flaws...

For me...

Gailey's immediate endorsement and the decision to make Geno the #1 QB heading into training camp is a major plus for Geno and his development

This Marshall article is a huge endorsement to what the team is seeing in Geno despite his growing pains.

That's really touching and all, how they're bonding. But it needs to translate into wins. Geno also has to learn that he's supposed to pass the ball to Jets receivers, not to the other team's defensive backs. Hopefully bonding with Marshall will teach him that.

Marshall is the pure definition of what I called a friend hopper as a kid, a person who would jump friend to friend based on circumstances that most benefited him/her, like making friends with the kid who just got a new pool, all of a sudden he becomes BFF in the summer with said kid, then someone gets their license, and a car, boom new best friend, friend becomes pot head, all of a sudden said friend is BFF with the local HS pot dealer.

That's what Marshall is duing, being BFF with the QB is extremely beneficial to him, and he has done it through out his career. But as soon as bigger and better comes alon he dumps old BFF.

Marshall is the pure definition of what I called a friend hopper as a kid, a person who would jump friend to friend based on circumstances that most benefited him/her, like making friends with the kid who just got a new pool, all of a sudden he becomes BFF in the summer with said kid, then someone gets their license, and a car, boom new best friend, friend becomes pot head, all of a sudden said friend is BFF with the local HS pot dealer.

That's what Marshall is duing, being BFF with the QB is extremely beneficial to him, and he has done it through out his career. But as soon as bigger and better comes alon he dumps old BFF.

Lol what!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Marshall will still be motivated with Fitz throwing to him. If not , this may turn out to be another Coles-Pennington-Farve situation, where Coles expressed too openly how much he preferred his buddy Chad over Farve, and he pouted when Chad was traded. 

We are going to see a whole new example of crazy when Geno schwanzes multiple, sure 6, passes to Marshall. 

I truly believe both of these players have strong desires to win and and are passionate guys.

Marshall has the skills to bail Geno out of some poorly aimed tosses, but I'm still not thinking Geno has the skill to throw the ball to the right guy, at the right time, in the right space, enough to help us win football games.

Hope I am wrong.

I'm hoping you're right.  Cant wait to hear the Marshall rant after Geno 'schwanzes' wins.    

455571536.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Congratulations, this is without a doubt, the dumbest thing I have read on this site.

And he jumped to Geno instead of Brady??

Of course he has to prove it, but this Marshall article completely negates the Geno hater brigade and their agenda.

The problem is, nobody has patience anymore, QB's take time to develop, let's all stop playing arm-chair football coach and pretend any of us know Geno's flaws...

For me...

Gailey's immediate endorsement and the decision to make Geno the #1 QB heading into training camp is a major plus for Geno and his development

This Marshall article is a huge endorsement to what the team is seeing in Geno despite his growing pains.

Uh no it doesn't. Maybe to you in your insulated vacuum but it means nada, nothing, zippo.  Now I really hate him.  

Gay would be much more normal. That Marshall and Geno did the "Ron when this is over you and I should get an apartment together" move is some strange sh*t.

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much! I miss being with you. I miss being *near* you. I miss your laugh! I miss your scent.

b bmarsh is not just talking the talk he is spending tons of time with his qb

geno has a good arm and with playmakers will be a very good qb-he also has some quickness and can run a bit too

this is the first time geno has talent around him and he will do well-and year 3 qbs improve greatly

even a hall of fame qb can look bad without talent(just look to last year-EVERYBODY was saying Brady might be done and the Pats need to rebuild-then Gronk came back and he looked like brady again

Geno was throwing to absolute garbage last year most of the year especially when decker was hurt-when decker was healthy and harvin was added they looked like a team that could move the ball better

With Decker and Bmarsh and hopefully smith lives up to the billing that is a nice wr core -then throw in scrub kerley who finally can play the wr3/4 which is all he his good for

I should add if geno fails with this talent this year-then u cut him at years and move on-the talent does not mean he will succeed(I think he will) but first time he has a chance to actually play with some talent

I should add if geno fails with this talent this year-then u cut him at years and move on-the talent does not mean he will succeed(I think he will) but first time he has a chance to actually play with some talent

Please don't add anything else - please

Uh no it doesn't. Maybe to you in your insulated vacuum but it means nada, nothing, zippo.  Now I really hate him.  

My insulated vacuum?

Who the hell are you?

You hate him?

Great. 

Fans like you hate anything and everything and will just complain to complain.

Archived