Andrew Luck on being the Jets QB .....beep that man.

joewilly12

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the reason he answered the way he did.. who wants to play for a team whose fans deem players busts after 1 bad pre season game.  Most Jet fans have zero patience and unreasonable expectations. 

Has nothing to do with playing for Woody Johnson.. that ridiculous line of reasoning is used by those too blind to see they're the cause of the so called circus.

You wait all the way until the pre-season to label rookies busts??? Get with the program, man.

Thats based on what many fans would do, and I cant sit here an say that its wrong. Luck is a beast, but he's over hyped. Russell Wilson is a better overall QB than Luck. Luck is the better passer no question, but Wilson is the better athlete, better decision maker and a more dangerous run threat. And for what its worth, Wilson doesnt turn the ball over which keeps that freakish defense fresh. 

If I had to build a team right now and I had my pickings at any QB, salary being irrelevant, my pick would be Russell Wilson. Why? Because he's a guy who is more than good enough in the reg. season, but gets better when its "win or go home". Dont let that Packers NFCCG fool you. 

You're referring to the Russell Wilson who threw an INT at the Goalline in the SB?  That Russell Wilson who doesnt turn the ball over and stuff? 

And they're pretty much equivalent athletes, just one is much bigger and stronger and about 5x the QB. 

You're referring to the Russell Wilson who threw an INT at the Goalline in the SB?  That Russell Wilson who doesnt turn the ball over and stuff? 

And they're pretty much equivalent athletes, just one is much bigger and stronger and about 5x the QB. 

Yes, that's who im referring to. Im referring to the guy who's been to 2 SB's in his first 3 years and has the best professional start by a QB in NFL history. Yeah, im talking about him. 

Archived