Kraft denies Revis Mom from attending Ring Ceremony.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope one day we can to see how horrible a dancer Nick Mangold is

Are the ball boys getting rings?? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous funds wired to Swiss bank accounts

Seems there's a lot of butt hurt in this thread.....

By Pats fans who came to rescue the honor of the classless Kraft.

I thought you guys hated him when he laid down, rolled over and took the Deflategate punishment up his butt?

So, word is Kraft was holding the ring ceremony at his home and players were of course invited. Revis couldnt (or wouldnt) attend but sent his mother in his place. I just came across this from Joe Caporoso blasting the organization for being classless. 

How you deny Revis mom at the door man? That's just cold bro! lol. 

https://youtu.be/zyu2jAD6sdo

The most GAUDY looking ring that I've ever seen!! Kraft must know it's his last.

Half way down the page of the link, they give a 360 view of the ring.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/kraft-gives-patriots-biggest-super-bowl-rings-ever

Trade marked, "Patriot" sayings such as "Do Your Job" and "We are All Patriots" are inscribed on the Ring.

Must have cost a pretty penny.

I'm proud of Revis not attending... I don't think he liked playing for those guys.

Tammy looked gay.... but Giselle looked hot.

proxy.jpg?t=HBhXaHR0cHM6Ly9hbXAudHdpbWcu

The 4 Lombardi's look like 4 Dildo's.

Very appropriate for Tom and Bellicheat.

What happened to you? 

I know the common impression that the Patriot Nation trolls live out of their mom's basement is not true...for everybody.  I actually have a job I would like to keep.  Plus it is summer and yard work does not do it self. 

The 4 Lombardi's look like 4 Dildo's.

Very appropriate for Tom and Bellicheat.

Speaking from experience I am sure. ;)

@ nfl kicking the pats out the league..

msd5zs.gif

What would you do if Brady joined the Jets for his final few years of his career?  Become a Jets fan?  I'm just assuming this to be true since you dont like the Pats, only Tom Brady. 

What would you do if Brady joined the Jets for his final few years of his career? Become a Jets fan? I'm just assuming this to be true since you dont like the Pats, only Tom Brady.

See your first mistake was assuming?! And who said i only like t.brady n not the pats?

And i wouldn't become a jet fan. I would applaud him n thank him for bring 4 Sbs championships to NE. Than i would hope he would bring one to you guys so you could experience the feeling as well

Then i would get online n read the love fest JN would have for brady now he was a jet. Similar to what most here do now to Revis cause a year ago jet fans hated him..now that he is back..you guys love him again..ha ha

I heard Krafts' 25 year old Bimbo (he paid for her Hollywood Screen Test while wife still warm in grave) was at party and he had her jump out of the cake.

She made a pass at Hernandez (on a 2 day furlough Kraft arranged for party) but he passed and went after one the young nubile cornerbacks. Looks like Hernandez has acquired new 'tastes'.

They're jerks, no denying that.

But why would his mom *want* to go to a ceremony at the HQ of a team he quit...and he isn't even there?

He never quite. He was not resigned by them. And its not a question of not going.

You have every right n should want to be celebrated for the hard work in effort you put in. Its no easy task to win a SB.

He never quite. He was not resigned by them. And its not a question of not going.

You have every right n should want to be celebrated for the hard work in effort you put in. Its no easy task to win a SB.

Unless, of course, you cheat.

See your first mistake was assuming?! And who said i only like t.brady n not the pats?

And i wouldn't become a jet fan. I would applaud him n thank him for bring 4 Sbs championships to NE. Than i would hope he would bring one to you guys so you could experience the feeling as well

Then i would get online n read the love fest JN would have for brady now he was a jet. Similar to what most here do now to Revis cause a year ago jet fans hated him..now that he is back..you guys love him again..ha ha

I wish I was good at the internet..and maybe it was one of your counterparts, but one you clowns admitted they liked Brady more than the Pats and that's all you truly care about, is his legacy.

They're jerks, no denying that.

But why would his mom *want* to go to a ceremony at the HQ of a team he quit...and he isn't even there?

Open Bar!!! 7 Course Meal on Krafts' Dime!!

I'd be there in a minute for the above reason's and then I'd flash Giselle during the presentation of the "Rings Obtained in a Questionable Manner"!!

Archived