Kraft denies Revis Mom from attending Ring Ceremony.

Villain The Foe

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately for you the governing body of the NFL says they earn em'.

But its whatever. U entitled to your opinion. Nothing personal

The governing body doesn't want to admit that the Pats cheated their way tom4 rings and that they're tainted.

The nation, the fans who drive the league has no issue. They don't feel that the Psts earned them.

It's called legacy

I'm partially convinced it didn't really happened.

Mom of Jets' Darrelle Revis never makes Super Bowl ring ceremony

cornerback Darrelle Revis couldn't make the Patriots' ring ceremony at owner Robert Kraft's home on Sunday night. So he decided the next-best option was to send his mom to the event.

Only she wasn't allowed in. Per ESPN.com's Rich Cimini, Revis' mother Diana Askew couldn't attend the event because she was not a player nor accompanied by a player. The Patriots didn't realize she planned to go in place of Revis until Saturday, so maybe it was too late to make an adjustment.

Cimini says Askew traveled to the team's offices on Monday morning to collect her son's ring. So ultimately everything worked out.

This is one of those minor events that could turn into a much bigger story. It involves the Patriots and Jets, two heated rivals, and a marquee player who recently switched sides. Maybe New England should have let Askew into the party since she had already traveled to Boston. But it's entirely possible Kraft and other top decision-makers were not even aware of the situation with Revis' mother.

The governing body doesn't want to admit that the Pats cheated their way tom4 rings and that they're tainted.

The nation, the fans who drive the league has no issue. They don't feel that the Psts earned them.

It's called legacy

Not every fan, not every player current or past....

So the pats added a few more people to thier hate list..oh well!

Mom of Jets' Darrelle Revis never makes Super Bowl ring ceremony

cornerback Darrelle Revis couldn't make the Patriots' ring ceremony at owner Robert Kraft's home on Sunday night. So he decided the next-best option was to send his mom to the event.

Only she wasn't allowed in. Per ESPN.com's Rich Cimini, Revis' mother Diana Askew couldn't attend the event because she was not a player nor accompanied by a player. The Patriots didn't realize she planned to go in place of Revis until Saturday, so maybe it was too late to make an adjustment.

Cimini says Askew traveled to the team's offices on Monday morning to collect her son's ring. So ultimately everything worked out.

This is one of those minor events that could turn into a much bigger story. It involves the Patriots and Jets, two heated rivals, and a marquee player who recently switched sides. Maybe New England should have let Askew into the party since she had already traveled to Boston. But it's entirely possible Kraft and other top decision-makers were not even aware of the situation with Revis' mother.

Well as soon as she gets that ring at home they better go somewhere to make sure its real. 

Similar to what most here do now to Revis cause a year ago jet fans hated him..now that he is back..you guys love him again..ha ha

Yeah ... what a bizarre phenomena that is ... liking players who help your team win and disliking those that would help your team to lose ... 

I guess that's a weird approach when you've found cheating to be so effective over the years.

You have a hate list?  Kudos.

how you get "you" out of "their" ?

Yeah ... what a bizarre phenomena that is ... liking players who help your team win and disliking those that would help your team to lose ... 

I guess that's a weird approach when you've found cheating to be so effective over the years.

and to like them again....yeah bizarre, and sorry its the jets...pats do not need to go get players to help beat the jets.  

Actually, that is kind of the whole point of the exercise. 

emm...i think revis was for more elite passing teams. Yes that is what the exercise was for, but  something tells me they weren't worried about their own division.

also from my understanding about this whole thing.. a few players did not R.S.V.P, Revis being one of them, also he nor his mother informed the pats she was coming, so she wasn't allowed to go to the ceremony but did go to the facility Monday morning and received his ring.

emm...i think revis was for more elite passing teams. Yes that is what the exercise was for, but  something tells me they weren't worried about their own division.

also from my understanding about this whole thing.. a few players did not R.S.V.P, Revis being one of them, also he nor his mother informed the pats she was coming, so she wasn't allowed to go to the ceremony but did go to the facility Monday morning and received his ring.

As usual, my point flew high above your head. 

Ok, but seriously, you don't find this repulsive? 

Repulsive, one she was not turned away at the door as reported. 

If as intended it was for player and coaches only (per Cimini) plus a guest, then someone dropped the ball.  I am sure there was some RSVP process to it, cannot runout of corn pudding after all, I am guessing Kraft and Revis dropped the ball.  He either failed to notify only the +1 was going or the invitation was not clear enough as to who can attend.

After making the trip, it was a bit douchie they did not at least let her attend.  I cannot imagine she would have stayed long.

Repulsive, one she was not turned away at the door as reported. 

If as intended it was for player and coaches only (per Cimini) plus a guest, then someone dropped the ball.  I am sure there was some RSVP process to it, cannot runout of corn pudding after all, I am guessing Kraft and Revis dropped the ball.  He either failed to notify only the +1 was going or the invitation was not clear enough as to who can attend.

After making the trip, it was a bit douchie they did not at least let her attend.  I cannot imagine she would have stayed long.

Boy.  Do you guys ever get sick of making up excuses.  Really.  I can't think of a fan base more diluted from reality.

Archived