Hello from England

PANS

Hi everyone,

I live in London, England. I understand the Jets are coming over here for a game this year. They will be training at my rugby team's training ground and we are very happy to host your team.

Is any of you guys coming over to London to watch the game? 

At the same time, there are plans for us to play a game in New York in March 2016, possibly as part of the St Patrick's Day festivities.

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in doing some kind of house swap, so you stay with me and my family when you come over to London and then we return the visit the following year?

Thanks and see you guys soon!

Welcome to JN PANS.  I'm coming over but staying with the in-laws.

We should try to get a head count to see how many of us are going...should be an incredible trip.

Allo allo! We're all keen to paff the leather on yer pitch, flopper! Hopefully we don't crumblebumble the whole affair, eh guv'nah?

I just had this creepy vision of you as a filthy chimney sweep wearing a t-shirt that says "oxford or bust."  Sorry it didn't work out.  

It is nice to see guys not taking life too seriously. This is our rugby club message board, where the Jets are mentioned:

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read/s97.htm?99,15271035

Someone that claims to know about NFL says that your offence is not great. I wouldn't know myself.

There claims would be correct lol

We're hoping for average offensive play, that would be a step in the right direction if that tells you anything

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

I live in London, England. I understand the Jets are coming over here for a game this year. They will be training at my rugby team's training ground and we are very happy to host your team.

Is any of you guys coming over to London to watch the game? 

At the same time, there are plans for us to play a game in New York in March 2016, possibly as part of the St Patrick's Day festivities.

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in doing some kind of house swap, so you stay with me and my family when you come over to London and then we return the visit the following year?

Thanks and see you guys soon!

dont trust any of these hooligans at your house. 

Archived