Bills giving tryout to Wayne Hunter LMFAO

joewilly12

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Pete Kendall arrived under Herm and left under Mangini. His departure had nothing to do with Herm or Ryan.

well Hell in my blind lust to blame Herm I put the Kendall situation on him

Ya that sanchez shouldn't have help onto the ball so long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLpimht0tUM

Thank you!!

The sack in question was typical. The right protection was there!!!! Hunter was beaten like he was standing on the sideline!!!

There was nothing for Sanchez to do.

Yet there are folks out here saying that somehow Sanchez was holding Hunter back from going to the HOF!!!

Good Grief.

When you ask your coach who he wants, and he has zero scouting ability whatsoever, he's going to default to A.) players that have played for him, B.) players he's played against and that have beaten him once, despite maybe not being very good, or C.) fan-minded, Madden-esque, guesswork.

Bills and Jets are resembling each other more and more:

1. Ex Jet players and coaches that Rex has incorporated , plus Rex himself. Good thing we didn't get CJ Spiller; it would have made things more confusing.

2. Both have great defense, especially the defensive line

3  Both own ambiguous quarterback situations with young qb's who came out of college the same year, with similar expectations, and  busts so far

4. Both have new toys on offense to give fans hope that they will improve in that department, but it all rides in the end on the qb play

5. Both play in New York

Jets = Bills

Bills and Jets are resembling each other more and more:

1. Ex Jet players and coaches that Rex has incorporated , plus Rex himself. Good thing we didn't get CJ Spiller; it would have made things more confusing.

2. Both have great defense, especially the defensive line

3  Both own ambiguous quarterback situations with young qb's who came out of college the same year, with similar expectations, and  busts so far

4. Both have new toys on offense to give fans hope that they will improve in that department, but it all rides in the end on the qb play

5. Both play in New York

Jets = Bills

Both have medicore vet QBs that will start significant games

LOL Yes I was.

Still was a good non-signing. He sucks.

Howard I think we traded to St Louis for that other bust.

I said it a few posts back, Hunter was traded to the Rams for jason smith who was at one point a 2nd overall pick in the draft. Huge bust.

Thank you!!

The sack in question was typical. The right protection was there!!!! Hunter was beaten like he was standing on the sideline!!!

There was nothing for Sanchez to do.

Yet there are folks out here saying that somehow Sanchez was holding Hunter back from going to the HOF!!!

Good Grief.

I am actually impressed Sanchez didn't fumble

Yes, that is definitely a real thing real people have really said.

Ummmm the technical term for what I did in my post is called hyperbole or sarcasm which is often used to highlight the lack of rationale thought in a given line of inquiry.....

Oh Boy......

I don't see the big deal, Just show's he's loyal to his players and giving a man a chance to earn a spot and support his family.

he doesn't have to take the 30 minutes from his day to do this, I think it's kind of a nice thing to do.

Rex Ryan says Wayne Hunter will sign with Buffalo Bills

At  the close of the Buffalo Bills' final offseason team activity on Thursday, head coach Rex Ryan told reporters that he is expecting the team to sign free agent offensive tackle Wayne Hunter at some point before training camp.

Hunter, who turns 34 on July 2, had spent the past two days practicing with the Bills during their mandatory minicamp, albeit on a tryout basis. When he signs, he'll immediately become the second-oldest player on Buffalo's roster, behind only running back Fred Jackson (who turned 34 in February).

Ryan is familiar with Hunter, having coached him during his first three seasons with theNew York Jets from 2009-11. Eventually, during the 2012 preseason, the Jets grew weary of Hunter's iffy performances, removing him as their starting right tackle and then trading him to the St. Louis Rams for former No. 2 overall pick Jason Smith. Hunter spent one season with the Rams, was released by the team prior to the 2013 season, and has not been in the NFL for the past two years.

Given the most recent years on his CV, it is excessively difficult to imagine Hunter making the Bills' final 53-man roster. But if Ryan wants a veteran player with a good work ethic to be in the same meeting rooms as Cyrus Kouandjio and Seantrel Henderson, then the eventual signing at least makes a modicum of sense.

www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2015/6/18/8805877/rex-ryan-wayne-hunter-signs-buffalo-bills-cyrus-kouandjio

Archived