Video surfaces of SAINTS player whipping a woman during a beach fight

Blackout

No. Worst thing ever happen to me is a bunch of hippies tried to push me back into the ocean in the name of Greenpeace and insisted they new what was best for me. As if.

I am sooo happy that I live closer to Robert Moses than jones beach...jones beach is the same crowd that shuts down met life concerts..it's awful..thank god they're not willing to drive the extra distance east to Robert Moses.

The real travesty of that video is the human animal scum in our society that have no ******* clue how to act and behave in public.  I mean that video is disgusting, who the hell acts like that?   Black, white, purple, Asian, Indian, this world has a part of society that is just completely ****ed up with no morals and integrity.  As a responsible member of society, who gives back to my community, pays taxes, served my country, and enjoys the responsibility of being a productive member of society with the discipline of how to behave, I can't emphasize how disgusting that video truly is.

And it's an NFL player?  That is just secondary for me, yeah, it adds to the level of disgust, but holy crap that video is just an embarrassment to our society.

you have your breaking point, we all do

we are all just naked apes

Never understood women who try to jump into the middle of a mob fight like that...you're going to get hit, even if its an accident.  That said, I've seen a few times where a chick knew how throw a punch and have clocked dudes badly who were being chivalrous and refusing to hit a girl.  A couple of times, that chick hit harder than the dude.  You never know.

Never understood women who try to jump into the middle of a mob fight like that...you're going to get hit, even if its an accident.  That said, I've seen a few times where a chick knew how throw a punch and have clocked dudes badly who were being chivalrous and refusing to hit a girl.  A couple of times, that chick hit harder than the dude.  You never know.

Jiff you been messing with those big fat girls again??  :winking0001:

IDK bro, women do not fight like men for the most part. They bite, scratch, pinch and pull. Maybe that is how younger men fight these days too.

Even if you beat her in a fight, you will most likely lose in court. Not worth it imo

I would never physically punch a woman or slap her. However, if she is willing to come in my face, threaten me, then I won't refuse to grip her up and at least hold her.

I would never physically punch a woman or slap her. However, if she is willing to come in my face, threaten me, then I won't refuse to grip her up and at least hold her.

"never hit a woman but i'll slap the sh*t outta bitch" - Suga Free 

I actually saw a chick knock a dude put cold at a field day in upstate ny. Rather big girl, you would smash, caught a dude right in the back of the neck. A rabbit punch. Oh yeah he was looking the opposite direction. Still pretty nice

Never understood women who try to jump into the middle of a mob fight like that...you're going to get hit, even if its an accident. That said, I've seen a few times where a chick knew how throw a punch and have clocked dudes badly who were being chivalrous and refusing to hit a girl. A couple of times, that chick hit harder than the dude. You never know.

Do tiny dudes like yourself really worry about getting beaten up by a woman?

Archived