Predict the outcome of Brady's appeal

T0mShane

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sentenced to have Colin Farrell's character from True Detective find out Brady's Kid bullied his kid.

Safe to say that Brady would be hiding behind the curtain looking out the window and Giselle would be the one to go outside and deal with the situation.

robert kraft was invited, but didn't attend today. not a good sign if true

brady is on his own here

reports are goodell isn't interested in looking at the science or precedent of punishments, he wants new evidence

if that is true I say he holds his water and keeps it at 4 games

Sentenced to play out rest of his career in Buffalo under Rex

Rex: "I dont care who you are, Pretty Boy, offense carries the pads for the backup D-Line to and from the practice field."

Would Rex be able to say all that with Brady's balls in his mouth and while sending his brother to the hospital?

robert kraft was invited, but didn't attend today. not a good sign if true

brady is on his own here

reports are goodell isn't interested in looking at the science or precedent of punishments, he wants new evidence

if that is true I say he holds his water and keeps it at 4 games

Or he was returning from an overseas trip with Curtis Martin and a bunch of other HofFers.  So there is that.

Reduced to 2 games and semi-apology from the league.

LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS, JUNE 24 2015. 8 A.M. ET

roger-goodell.jpg

"Appellant produced additional evidence that had not been previously seen or considered, and based on that evidence, a reduction in the punishment was justified."

ruichenggang.jpeg

"And where is that evidence now?"

lead_large.jpg

". . . ."

MEANWHILE... OUT BACK...

dumpster-fire_medium.jpg?w=474

2 games. It's what the suspension was always going to be.

The Wells Report was in fact a compromised report, however, its lean was to protect the Patriots and specifically Bill Belicheat. The NFL knows far more than any report let on, this whole thing has been a form of pageantry to entertain us with the modern day sports heels, but the reality is that the punishment is reflective of an infraction far worse than what was proven out in that report. Which means the punishment is fitting the crime, while the report is protecting legacy, and frankly a brilliant piece of content marketing for the league.

Yeah I think reduced to 2 games.  When Kraft and Goodell got together and hugged or whatever Goodell agreed to reduce it to 2 games in exchange for Kraft paying the fine, giving up the picks, and throwing Brady under the bus a little.  Also took any blame off him or Belichick.  With Goodell himself choosing to hear the appeal it's even easier to carry this out.  The simplest explanation.

Yeah I think reduced to 2 games.  When Kraft and Goodell got together and hugged or whatever Goodell agreed to reduce it to 2 games in exchange for Kraft paying the fine, giving up the picks, and throwing Brady under the bus a little.  Also took any blame off him or Belichick.  With Goodell himself choosing to hear the appeal it's even easier to carry this out.  The simplest explanation.

Surprised they got Brady to play along. You know what they say about a woman scorned.

I

2 games. It's what the suspension was always going to be.

The Wells Report was in fact a compromised report, however, its lean was to protect the Patriots and specifically Bill Belicheat. The NFL knows far more than any report let on, this whole thing has been a form of pageantry to entertain us with the modern day sports heels, but the reality is that the punishment is reflective of an infraction far worse than what was proven out in that report. Which means the punishment is fitting the crime, while the report is protecting legacy, and frankly a brilliant piece of content marketing for the league.

Unfortunately I completely agree with this. I've been saying something similar for a while now in discussions I've had. It's a distraction technique and was very well done by very "elite" individuals who have lots of money and power.

I would just love for the suspension to hold, but it more than likely will not.

Hey... we'll always have the draft pick they lost eh?

I

Unfortunately I completely agree with this. I've been saying something similar for a while now in discussions I've had. It's a distraction technique and was very well done by very "elite" individuals who have lots of money and power.

I would just love for the suspension to hold, but it more than likely will not.

Hey... we'll always have the draft pick they lost eh?

I like that you put elite in quotations. We are on the same page. It's all a marketing diversion and was from the start.

Since it didn't come to any type of resolve after 10 hours, I truly believe that Commissioner Goodell is going to wait until Wednesday before the Thursday Steelers Patriots game to announce the fact that the foregoing suspension is still in effect.

The NFLPA will try to get a stay of execution. However, this will not help Brady when it comes to the first game of the season.

4 games = guilty of much more then we know

1-2 games = guilty and all part of the show, no lawsuits and the truth like spygate will be buried to protect shield

0 games = Evidence of guilt as stated in Wells report but Tommy cooperated this time and Kraft already accepted team sanctions for "others" involvement (phone records show BB knowledge?)

I think it took 10 hours for Tommy to cave and release new evidence "rat" that showed his involvement included taking direction from above (to protect legacy)...  NFL will not want this in the news and will lift ban 

sad to say buy my prediction is 0 games...

The original penalty seems light to me especially if this was a practice that has been happening for some time.

Well that's really the part where even 4 games is light. Of course it's been going on for years. So all those games, all that cheating prior to the 2014 season playoffs, he got no penalty at all.

Show us the phone records Tom or seriously just STFU.

Oh and please please please file a civil suit so we can subpoena the phone records anyway.... We double dare you.

Most carriers only hold texts for a limited amount of time (60-90 days). They claim this is due to storage space but real reason is they don't want to be inundated with subpoenas related to records since the beginning of time.

This was Brady's plan all along. Stall until the carrier purges the texts and then hand the records his lawyer conveniently printed out and is willing to share at the appeal when it's too late to get the full picture. "Oh sorry I checked with Verizon and the text from that period were purged, but since I'm such a nice guy, I instructed my lawyer to share his file of the texts with you."

The 4 game penalty was based on the Probability that Brady was aware of what was going on and he was not cooperative during initial investigation. There is no need of a smoking gun, the penalty should stand and in fact should be worse...but we all know Cindy will have this reduced to avoid lawsuit.

Archived