Anyone putting money on the Jets O/U wins this season?

AFJF

Better Coach. Actually MUCH better head coach,

Much better positional coaches outside maybe Dunbar though he had a LOT to work with.

Creative, balanced, QB friendly OC

Better GM.

Greatly improved offensive weapons.

Amazing signings in the secondary. Even if they all underperform slightly they will still be a Top 5-10 group.

Top 5 DL in the NFL that added top defensive lineman in the NFL draft 

no Rex

EASY schedule outside of the early bye.

10 wins is a realistic minimum expectation. I think we will be an awesome team this year.

Better Coach. Actually MUCH better head coach,

Much better positional coaches outside maybe Dunbar though he had a LOT to work with.

Creative, balanced, QB friendly OC

Better GM.

Greatly improved offensive weapons.

Amazing signings in the secondary. Even if they all underperform slightly they will still be a Top 5-10 group.

Top 5 DL in the NFL that added top defensive lineman in the NFL draft 

no Rex

EASY schedule outside of the early bye.

10 wins is a realistic minimum expectation. I think we will be an awesome team this year.

10 wins = Realistic

8 wins = Probable

12 wins = Miraculous!!

As long as we beat every team in our Division Twice----- I will be a very happy Jet fan.

I think 7 is realistic. Even if Geno doesn't drop the soap, Bowles is still a rookie coach. The team has some growing pains.

I think with all the Vets we've gained at key positions in FA......WR, OL, CB x 3, S and QB (Fitz) we blast right thru the growing pains of a 1st time HC...

Kind of like 2009/2010.... Faneca, TJ, Ladanian, Scott, Holmes before meltdown. 

These guys know their job and how to go about it! Gailey will be a BIG help as well. 10 wins if Fitz starts 12 games. He goes 8-4 after Geno goes 2-2

Every year the team is a completely different squad... Unless you are the 2014 Green Bay Packers, then you're pretty much the same team. But I have go say 10 wins at the most. 6 or 7 wins at the least.

I agree completely. The other poster took "under because Geno". Everything else was completely irrelevant to him. Worst reasoning that too after Geno has been playing very good against our monstrous D.

I agree completely. The other poster took "under because Geno". Everything else was completely irrelevant to him. Worst reasoning that too after Geno has been playing very good against our monstrous D.

Very true. But you know what they have been saying about him. He has it all together in the film room and at practice but game time he lays an egg. Hopefully for us as a team he finally gets it. If he does then we are looking at a double digit winning squad.

I'd take 6.5 on the Jets pretty comfortably. I don't expect us to do much better, but if that's a real line I'd be happy. We get to play a Rex Ryan offense twice with out revamped defense

That offense can be decent if Roman is what he is cracked up to be.. Regardless, whoever is under center WILL get hit just as EJ seen last year and the year before. That O line will be elementary to our All Pro line.

That offense can be decent if Roman is what he is cracked up to be.. Regardless, whoever is under center WILL get hit just as EJ seen last year and the year before. That O line will be elementary to our All Pro line.

What is Roman cracked up to be? I see jeaniec day this all the time.

I'd take 6.5 on the Jets pretty comfortably. I don't expect us to do much better, but if that's a real line I'd be happy. We get to play a Rex Ryan offense twice with out revamped defense 

If the line was 6.5, I'd take it in a heartbeat because:

If the Jets win seven games or more, I win my bet. I'm happy.

If the Jets somehow lose my bet for me, it's possible they don't just go 6-10, but like 5-11, meaning that Geno crapped himself and Fitzpatrick was just as bad. We're in position to draft a QB, probably (especially if Mo is included in a deal). I'm happy.

Archived