Sapp's 'Hits' Keep Coming

Jet9

Yeah, too bad we didn't draft this guy. Sorry folks, this crap exceeds a game.

http://deadspin.com/warren-sapp-charged-after-allegedly-biting-stomping-on-1714005734?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Warren Sapp Charged After Allegedly Biting, Stomping On Girlfriend

The couple left the resort together in a car — heading toward Chalyce’s condo.

During the car ride, the Chalyce says she got sick of arguing and told Sapp to get out of the car ... but he responded by BITING HER MIDDLE FINGER. At one point, Sapp got out of the car and asked another driver for a ride. The driver denied his request.

According to the docs, they got back in the car together and eventually got to the condo — where the violence continued.

Once inside, Sapp allegedly threw a belt at her ... and she threw it back at him ... and during the altercation, she ended up on the floor. While she was down, Chalyce claims Sapp stepped on her face while wearing white Jordan sandals. Sapp is approximately 6’2”, 300 lbs and wears size 15 shoes.

Yes...at least Kyle Brady stays out of the news. He did stay out of the news his entire putrid career.

"Brady became a licensed financial advisor in 2009 before enrolling at the Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, in 2010.[11] He graduated in May 2013, interned with Holland & Knight,[11] and passed the bar later that year. He plans to use his combined financial and legal training to advise former NFL players on how to avoid financial pitfalls, along with real estate, securities law and estate planning.[11]"

Wikipedia

"Brady became a licensed financial advisor in 2009 before enrolling at the Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida, in 2010.[11] He graduated in May 2013, interned with Holland & Knight,[11] and passed the bar later that year. He plans to use his combined financial and legal training to advise former NFL players on how to avoid financial pitfalls, along with real estate, securities law and estate planning.[11]"

Wikipedia

He could have become POPE...  same effect on me.  :)

I think thats great.

Similar note..GRONK  has saved all his money, lives off endorsements.  Arsehole he is, that aside ...  more players should follow his fiscal lead.

I have done many tax returns for professional athletes. Most are dumb as a rock.

Good!

The more he gets in trouble it validates my dislike for Sapp. He's just a punk. I remember an interview with Kris Jenkins & he actually came out & said he couldnt stand Sapp.

He told Sapp he has bad breath & needs to do something about it,lol. For some strange reason Sapp didn't try to stomp on a Kris Jenkins head with his size 15 white Jordan sandals.

How f*cking stupid are the people that hire for the NFL network? Sapp? Sharper? Tomlinson (dude can't put a sentence together), that meathead Jet hater Heath Evans, the fat Olineman that played for the Falcons, Andrew "big ears,little body"Sicilliano, it's TERRIBLE.

Than they fill the rest of their airtime with a bunch of MILFS doing lame interviews.

I want to get my football news but NFL networks Total Access is almost unwatchable.

ESPN kicks their ass with NFL Live.

Good!

The more he gets in trouble it validates my dislike for Sapp. He's just a punk. I remember an interview with Kris Jenkins & he actually came out & said he couldnt stand Sapp.

He told Sapp he has bad breath & needs to do something about it,lol. For some strange reason Sapp didn't try to stomp on a Kris Jenkins head with his size 15 white Jordan sandals.

How f*cking stupid are the people that hire for the NFL network? Sapp? Sharper? Tomlinson (dude can't put a sentence together), that meathead Jet hater Heath Evans, the fat Olineman that played for the Falcons, Andrew "big ears,little body"Sicilliano, it's TERRIBLE.

Than they fill the rest of their airtime with a bunch of MILFS doing lame interviews.

I want to get my football news but NFL networks Total Access is almost unwatchable.

ESPN kicks their ass with NFL Live.

NFL Network is no gem, but ESPN? The network that employs Ray Lewis. ESPN blows aside from OTL and 30 for 30.

Yeah, too bad we didn't draft this guy. Sorry folks, this crap exceeds a game.

Can't tell if serious... now we retroactively judge draft picks based on what they did after retiring and being inaugurated into the Hall of Fame?

Can't tell if serious... now we retroactively judge draft picks based on what they did after retiring and being inaugurated into the Hall of Fame?

He was always an a$$hole. Always.

But yeah, let's all act like the NFL is some thuper therious thing in the grand scheme of things. You think Hernandez isn't a(nother) blight on the public perception of the Patriots? Pre or post career has ****all to do with it.

He was always an a$$hole. Always.

But yeah, let's all act like the NFL is some thuper therious thing in the grand scheme of things. You think Hernandez isn't a(nother) blight on the public perception of the Patriots? Pre or post career has ****all to do with it.

Seems like you're the one making it more serious than it has to be. Now I know why the Bills are so hated, it's because they drafted OJ. :animal0029:

Fine.

Should Darren Sharper be in the HOF?

I know nothing about his career. But until the HOF invests in Minority Report technology I doubt this is the last time we are faced with the situation that inductees do something after being inducted that make us all agree they are not very nice people.

I know nothing about his career. But until the HOF invests in Minority Report technology I doubt this is the last time we are faced with the situation that inductees do something after being inducted that make us all agree they are not very nice people.

He'd be a sure fire HOFer. Except he decided to drug and rape women.

I personally think OJ should be 86d from the HOF, along with a few others. But that's just me.

He'd be a sure fire HOFer. Except he decided to drug and rape women.

I personally think OJ should be 86d from the HOF, along with a few others. But that's just me.

It's a whole can of worms to retroactively strip HOF from players for stuff they did after they were inducted. Agree that actions before induction are fair game.

It's a whole can of worms to retroactively strip HOF from players for stuff they did after they were inducted. Agree that actions before induction are fair game.

I guess in Jet9's world players in these fraternies, elite clubs, whatever you want to call them, would have a responsibility to be somewhat upstanding citizens once they're in.

You should be in the HOF based on your accomplishments on the field. It's the NFL HOF, not the "real life" HOF where you are praised for being a model citizen. OJ Simpson is a murderer and belongs in there for being the best RB of his generation. Sapp, as big of an a$$hole as he is, deserves to be in there for being arguably the best DT of his.

You should be in the HOF based on your accomplishments on the field. It's the NFL HOF, not the "real life" HOF where you are praised for being a model citizen. OJ Simpson is a murderer and belongs in there for being the best RB of his generation. Sapp, as big of an a$$hole as he is, deserves to be in there for being arguably the best DT of his.

So you don't think when people enter into a prestigious club for past accomplishments they should continue to be somewhat reasonable citizens in order to maintain membership in said prestigious club?

So you don't think when people enter into a prestigious club for past accomplishments they should continue to be somewhat reasonable citizens in order to maintain membership in said prestigious club?

So who gets to decide whats a bad enough act to get kicked out?

You listed Sapp, who banged a hooker then had a fight with them and had a domestic where he stomped on his GF head as equal to Sharper drugging and raping numerous woman??

OJ cut off his wifes head, does that make him equal to Ray Rice?

So who gets to decide whats a bad enough act to get kicked out?

You listed Sapp, who banged a hooker then had a fight with them and had a domestic where he stomped on his GF head as equal to Sharper drugging and raping numerous woman??

OJ cut off his wifes head, does that make him equal to Ray Rice?

Clearly, the members. Like every other fraternal organization on planet earth.

I never said what Sapp did and what Sharper did were equal. Not once did I ever say that.

Do I think going to a hooker would be grounds to get booted? No. Smacking them and beating up your GF? Yep. Drugging and raping people? Yep. Decapitating your ex wife? Yep. See a pattern here?

But if you guys don't think character, before and after induction, is fair game so be it. I do.

Archived