Crusher gets what Crusher wants.

Leelou

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can the good guys be things like pizza, nachos, pancakes, etc while the bad guys are salad, water, skim milk, etc?

I did the Land of Fat and Happy way back when.  Exercise guru's were the mafia.  Fat funny people were the town. 

I did the Land of Fat and Happy way back when.  Exercise guru's were the mafia.  Fat funny people were the town. 

Probably before my time since I don't remember that but it sounds pretty funny.

I was Jared the Subway guy as a survivor that game..like 3rd game or so that I played.  I led off the last day (1 town, 1 scum and me) with "I'm a 3rd party survivor so one of you vote for the other and we win"

Not the best decision I ever made.  Sadly, probably not in the top 5 worst either.

I was Jared the Subway guy as a survivor that game..like 3rd game or so that I played.  I led off the last day (1 town, 1 scum and me) with "I'm a 3rd party survivor so one of you vote for the other and we win"

Not the best decision I ever made.  Sadly, probably not in the top 5 worst either.

Cool story bro. You in?

Who won?

Archived