Crusher gets what Crusher wants.

Leelou

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll play L, thanks for the PM

I suppose I can put my new style to play..  If I sense sloppy play I refuse to reveal.  I may refuse to reveal regardless because we haven't played mafia in years.  thanks CTM. 

no one pm'd you..  stop acting like you were sought after.

Projecting.

33428537.jpg

Make this happen quick. The football forum is a snoozefest of redundancy, and RJF and T0mgayne have reached the point in the lounge where the only things they haven't desperately tried to over-intellectualize are Dawson's Creek and Rachel's hair on Friends.

Make this happen quick. The football forum is a snoozefest of redundancy, and RJF and T0mgayne have reached the point in the lounge where the only things they haven't desperately tried to over-intellectualize are Dawson's Creek and Rachel's hair on Friends.

Wait for the "Your favorite sitcom to watch while transgendering thread."  Can;t be that far off.  

JF80 has ruined the Football Forum.  RJF has ruined the lounge (which is crazy hard to do since I have him on ignore).  Tomgayne has ruined JN.

Is CTM actually not ruining something right now?   

JF80 has ruined the Football Forum.  RJF has ruined the lounge (which is crazy hard to do since I have him on ignore).  Tomgayne has ruined JN.

Is CTM actually not ruining something right now?   

CTM is ruining everything. Duh.

lol, it's very important to show how smart you are online. Very very important

lol, it's very important to show how smart you are online. Very very important

I actually come here to act like an idiot.  I love this place for that reason alone.  In real life I actually have to think and be competent.  Hate it.  I like being a fat incompetent loaf here. 

There are no vacations in the smartphone age.  I will blind shoot that f*cker.

Watch us be scum together and fight over who controls the faction NK and gets to actually shoot a teammate......

Archived