Great NJ outdoor party venue.....

joebabyny

So for the second summer in a row I just catered a party for a Financial firm at Monmouth horse track. They have various picnic areas where you can bring your own coolers and charcoal grill. I bought a mammoth Weber Ranch Kettle last year specifically for this venue. While the picnic areas are all great, the best are the private party spaces that are along the actual homestretch of the track. They all have picnic benches with umbrellas and some have big 30x30 tents as well. They also have 2 built in charcoal grills but you can bring your own. I think it is actually a pretty reasonable fee to book one, and you need a 50 person minimum.

You can see some of them here, you get a fenced in rectangle from the tent all the way to the track.

Monmouth-Apron.jpg

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking for a great outdoor location for a party. Oh, and I am always available to cater!

JetNation gathering get together meet and greet before the season starts would be a great venue charge for beer and food count me in lets do this! 

I will be there on July 17th for anyone that wants to meet me, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived