New York Rangers 2015-2016 Season.

Morrissey

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't keep the shutout. Rangers win 4-1. RAANTA making it easy to forget cam despite hes only played 3 games. Rangers have won 5 straight games and 2 straight without Nash in the lineup. Next game is Tuesday at MSG vs the canes. OH and Etem is playing with zucc and brass and he looks flat.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I should have watched the Rangers last night instead of that Knicks debacle. 

I didn't realize Lundy's GAA was so good. Sitting at 1.74 right now. Very nice. 

I chose to watch the NYR. Nashville played their asses off, esp. in the first period. They had so many opportunities to score, but the Rangers were blocking shots all night. Cant believe the Predators have beenshut out 3 straight games. They are much better than that. Had over 100 pts last season. It was a good game and a very nice shutout.

Teams are bringing their A games when they play the Rangers.

yes, that, and this:

After the game head coach Alain Vigneault explained that Stepan suffered broken ribs and is out indefinitely.

Damn- that was as dirty a hit as there was. Lucky he didn't break his back. On top of that they get a PP off it and score a goal.  Have no fear, payback's a bitch.

Who is that. I haven't seen many games as I moved out of NY. I miss my Rangers.

Our goon on Defense. In one period he shows more presence than Dan Boyle has his whole career in New York. Former 1st round pick in 2010. Definitely a crowd favorite. Not afraid of anyone. Has a very Underrated slap shot (hes 6'4)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't been watching much during this slump--been too preoccupied with the Jets. That said, it was good to see the Rangers get a win heading into the break. Hopefully they'll be able to rest and refocus over the next few days so they can come out swinging. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived