Is Brady on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Bill Cosby

BroadwayRay

If any of you missed it, a new show called "Mr. Robot" premiered on USA last week and, long-story-short, suggested that Brady, along with Armstrong, Cosby and Steve Jobs, are all a bunch of cultural icons who are in reality morally corrupt frauds. You can read about it and see the episode here. The scene in question is at about the 12:40 mark.

Funny thing is, when I watched the premier of the show, I had no idea this was coming. When I saw Brady's face pop up I immediately started cheering. Even better for Jets fans, the show is getting great reviews and has already been renewed for a second season.

Interestingly, in an earlier version of the show -- the one you would find on YouTube, Brady was absent and a video of Mel Gibson was used instead.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I seen it it was Mel Gibson, who I personally don't think did anything wrong. He's allowed to have an opinion whether or not people like it. As far as Brady he's on the same level as Armstrong. They both cheated in professional sports, Cosby hasn't been charged with anything yet and Jobs was bringing singled out considering everything we buy is built by children and poor third world people being taken advantage of.

When I seen it it was Mel Gibson, who I personally don't think did anything wrong. He's allowed to have an opinion whether or not people like it. As far as Brady he's on the same level as Armstrong. They both cheated in professional sports, Cosby hasn't been charged with anything yet and Jobs was bringing singled out considering everything we buy is built by children and poor third world people being taken advantage of.

soooo just because everyone is using slave labor from poor third world countries its wrong to single out poor steve jobs...

But Brady allegedly has an edge in the testicle count.

He cheated at football.  Unless he goes on a personal mission to destroy the lives of those accusing him or date rapes them, I'm gonna' say no.

DO NOT POST THIS STUFF ON MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady is the Devil. Any other answer is a ban-worthy offense.  LOL!!!!

Not even close.

Armstrong sued thousands of people and made every attempt to ruin people's lives and careers. He had some real sociopath tendencies. Brady is just a snotty, overly-competitive jerk.

Armstrong is like the Bernie Madoff of professional sports, in a league of his own.

Archived