Is Brady on the same level as Lance Armstrong and Bill Cosby

BroadwayRay

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's precisely whats been going on, instead of the rule of law taking place. 

btw, i don't remember brady's guilt being proven or confirmed in a court of law at all. why are you so willing to believe that he is guilty but defend a morally corrupt piece of sh*t like cosby? btw, just so you understand.....good defense attorneys get guilty people acquitted every day. it in no way establishes that they were not guilty of the crime. i personally know a defense attorney who got a murderer acquitted...all the while knowing he was guilty.

"Morally corrupt"? I believe based on his association with his sleazy trainer/guru Tom Brady is living a better life through chemistry. But frankly think a. a lot of athletes are doing something on the margin and b. the thin line between medicine and technology and what we might have viewed as cheating in the past gets blurrier every day.

As to deflating balls, forget it. Will never miss a single game. 

His treatment of Bridget Moynihan does indicate he's a scumbag of a human being though. And she is better looking than the Brazilian freak "super model". Perhaps also that his eyesight is not good. And with the moral exemplars of Bellicheat and Kraft in that department, no real surprise there. 

btw, i don't remember brady's guilt being proven or confirmed in a court of law at all. why are you so willing to believe that he is guilty but defend a morally corrupt piece of sh*t like cosby? btw, just so you understand.....good defense attorneys get guilty people acquitted every day. it in no way establishes that they were not guilty of the crime. i personally know a defense attorney who got a murderer acquitted...all the while knowing he was guilty.

I bet good defense attorneys get guilty people off everyday. The problem is Cosby hasnt been to court, yet has been publicly hung by the media. It was ruled by the NFL office that Brady Cheated, you know, the organization that governed that. Given that the League office oversee's the sport itself I think that worked for me. 

Question, when was Bill Cosby's trial date that his "good lawyer" got him off? lol. And furthermore, great prosecutors have put people behind bars who couldnt afford better representation....so whats your point again really? The man hasnt even been to court yet the media has publicly destroyed this man before he even got a chance to defend himself in a court room. 

Bogus statement. 

"Morally corrupt"? I believe based on his association with his sleazy trainer/guru Tom Brady is living a better life through chemistry. But frankly think a. a lot of athletes are doing something on the margin and b. the thin line between medicine and technology and what we might have viewed as cheating in the past gets blurrier every day.

As to deflating balls, forget it. Will never miss a single game. 

His treatment of Bridget Moynihan does indicate he's a scumbag of a human being though. And she is better looking than the Brazilian freak "super model". Perhaps also that his eyesight is not good. And with the moral exemplars of Bellicheat and Kraft in that department, no real surprise there. 

bill cosby being a scumbag is not mutually exclusive with tom brady being a scumbag.......nor did i state that tom brady was a swell dude

bill cosby being a scumbag is not mutually exclusive with tom brady being a scumbag.......nor did i state that tom brady was a swell dude

Bill cosby being a scumbag to you only makes it your opinion. That doesnt make him a rapist. And to use such an opinion of him to associate him with such a piss poor act like rape without the court system hearing both sides and coming to a conclusion would make the person doing so a scumbag on the highest level. 

I bet good defense attorneys get guilty people off everyday. The problem is Cosby hasnt been to court, yet has been publicly hung by the media. It was ruled by the NFL office that Brady Cheated, you know, the organization that governed that. Given that the League office oversee's the sport itself I think that worked for me. 

Question, when was Bill Cosby's trial date that his "good lawyer" got him off? lol. And furthermore, great prosecutors have put people behind bars who couldnt afford better representation....so whats your point again really? The man hasnt even been to court yet the media has publicly destroyed this man before he even got a chance to defend himself in a court room. 

Bogus statement. 

so now you are saying that the nfl's process and "more probable than not" burden of proof is akin to due process in a court of law (who you just admitted doesn't always get it right either) where the burden is beyond a reasonable doubt? btw, my original statement said "probably" guilty of drugging and raping numerous women. since the OP is comparing the alleged "crimes" of tom brady and bill cosby i think my statement was completely accurate in suggesting (again we are assuming the allegations are true here) that tom brady's level a douchebagery is in no way close to bill cosby's. 

question? is OJ simpson a murderer or not? you know, because he was acquitted you can't possibly hold that he should be branded and treated as a murderer right? 

Bill cosby being a scumbag to you only makes it your opinion. That doesnt make him a rapist. And to use such an opinion of him to associate him with such a piss poor act like rape without the court system hearing both sides and coming to a conclusion would make the person doing so a scumbag on the highest level. 

lol...are you saying i'm a scumbag of the highest level now? you are a ******* joke if thats what you are saying

the court system acquitted simpson of murder...i sincerely hope you consider him innocent

Anyway, I presented those videos for anyone interested on seeing some truth for once. Im not hear to argue with people who are more concerned about maintaining their opinion of this man. 

Its just sad to see how the media can relentlessly destroy a person in their late years in order to discredit their entire life's work. 

lol...are you saying i'm a scumbag of the highest level now? you are a ******* joke if thats what you are saying

I didnt call you a thing. This is what I said. Im not sure if you fit in those shoes, so I wouldnt judge you like many have done Cosby. 

Anyway, I presented those videos for anyone interested on seeing some truth for once. Im not hear to argue with people who are more concerned about maintaining their opinion of this man. 

Its just sad to see how the media can relentlessly destroy a person in their late years in order to discredit their entire life's work. 

so...the videos you've presented are definite truths while the accusations are all definite lies? all without any of this going through a trial? who exactly is concerned with maintaining their opinion here?

Darren Sharper appeared to be a great dude, outstanding football player, graduate of william and mary and outstanding school, did great work as an analyst for NFL network, but what you dont know about people can sometimes bite you in ass.

Did you watch them?  

no, but i did see a video recently proving that elvis has been alive all these years.....and also another one that says we never landed on the moon. i also saw one no too long ago proving that the elite 1% have been using jets to introduce chemicals to the general public for undisclosed reasons........

Darren Sharper appeared to be a great dude, outstanding football player, graduate of william and mary and outstanding school, did great work as an analyst for NFL network, but what you dont know about people can sometimes bite you in ass.

I absolutely agree with you. This is why I made sure to quote myself when I even linked the videos. Im always skeptical of what the media says because i've seen far too often how things are portrayed and are not true. 

For every Darren Sharper who looked like a great dude but ended up being a dirtbag their is a Tupac where he's depicted as a bad man but never did nor was convicted of raping a woman though his reputation was tarnished because of it being ran all over the television. Thats all im trying to present here. The videos I put up starts with "A man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law". Cosby has been considered a rapist for over a year every single day on TV yet claim after claim has been dismissed. Darren Sharper cant say that. 

no, but i did see a video recently proving that elvis has been alive all these years.....and also another one that says we never landed on the moon. i also saw one no too long ago proving that the elite 1% have been using jets to introduce chemicals to the general public for undisclosed reasons........

Then how am I to take your question seriously if you dont even know the type of "truth" that im talking about, yet entertain vids of Elvis being alive and visiting the moon? 

I can see plain as day how media coverage can control/heavily influence people just by the statement above. 

Then how am I to take your question seriously if you dont even know the type of "truth" that im talking about, yet entertain vids of Elvis being alive and visiting the moon? 

I can see plain as day how media coverage can control/heavily influence people just by the statement above. 

you do realize i'm being sarcastic right? i'm not going to watch your videos because i couldn't care less about bill ******* cosby. my point was that any video can be made to make anything look true or false. they might not prove anything at all though

Being proved innocent nowadays sometimes proves nada, it may mean you had more funds at your disposal to buy a better attorney.

When has the media ever proven to be the proper stage? Does that mean that Cosby shouldnt get his day in court without his reputation, means of employment, image and legacy being destroyed by the media because people feel like their law system proves nada? 

How can we say or believe that yet also not recognize that what has been done to this man WITHOUT the ability to properly defend himself against the allegations on the proper stage is not okay? 

When has the media ever proven to be the proper stage? Does that mean that Cosby shouldnt get his day in court without his reputation, means of employment, image and legacy being destroyed by the media because people feel like their law system proves nada? 
How can we say or believe that yet also not recognize that what has been done to this man WITHOUT the ability to properly defend himself against the allegations on the proper stage is not okay? 

do you even consider the fact that even if he never is brought to court that he may just be a morally corrupt douchebag who sexually violated women? or is every one of these stories just a lie? like this one? or have you already made up your mind that its a witch hunt against a great man?

http://www.newsweek.com/course-bill-cosby-guilty-says-cosby-co-star-joseph-phillips-354137

you do realize i'm being sarcastic right? i'm not going to watch your videos because i couldn't care less about bill ******* cosby. my point was that any video can be made to make anything look true or false. they might not prove anything at all though

No, I didnt think you were being sarcastic but I'll take your word on it. I will say this, not caring about bill ******* cosby and believing he's a dirtbag means that maybe he shouldnt come around the person who feels that way around him. 

But what I've witnessed the past few months while at the same time watching all of these stories 1 by 1 end up to be either inconsistent or straight fraudulent is a f'ing shame based on how he lost everything and very well may have been innocent.

do you even consider the fact that even if he never is brought to court that he may just be a morally corrupt douchebag who sexually violated women? or is every one of these stories just a lie? like this one? or have you already made up your mind that its a witch hunt against a great man?

http://www.newsweek.com/course-bill-cosby-guilty-says-cosby-co-star-joseph-phillips-354137

Of course I've considered that, but those are two different things. Bill Cosby wouldnt have this problem if he wasnt cheating on this wife

With that said though, being an adulterer and a rapist are two different things. One you deal with in the privacy of your own relationship, the other you go to court for and possibly spend the rest of your days in prison.

My moral point of view and the rape allegations need not to be mutually exclusive to one another

Of course I've considered that, but those are too different things. Bill Cosby wouldnt have this problem if he wasnt cheating on this wife

With that said though, being an adulterer and a rapist are two different things. One you deal with in the privacy of your own relationship, the other you go to court for and possibly spend the rest of your days in prison.

My moral point of view and the rape allegations need to be mutually exclusive to one another. 

i'm thinking you misunderstand the meaning of mutually exclusive. it means one can't be true if the other is true. for instance......you can be older than 30 or younger than 30 but you can't be both.

i'm thinking you misunderstand the meaning of mutually exclusive. it means one can't be true if the other is true. for instance......you can be older than 30 or younger than 30 but you can't be both.

Then my apologies for using it wrong. I meant "need not to be mutually exclusive" but my point still stands. 

Then my apologies for using it wrong if I did, but my point still stands. 

i just wan't sure what you were getting at, at first. now i see you mean they are independent. i would tend to agree. to me its just a virtual logical improbablity for this many accusations to be false. if i were to be forced to guess one way or the other i'd say i think he's guilty of sexual misconduct to some degree and, in that case, to me that makes him a scumbag

i just wan't sure what you were getting at, at first. now i see you mean they are independent. i would tend to agree. to me its just a virtual logical improbablity for this many accusations to be false. if i were to be forced to guess one way or the other i'd say i think he's guilty of sexual misconduct to some degree and, in that case, to me that makes him a scumbag

And though I can understand the logic, that logic happens to also be the problem. There are many different people in this country with many different back grounds which lead to how one may view the world....you know, by experiences and history of people close to them. 

Some people when being dealt with justly can see when there are multiple people saying the same thing about a person that somehow it must be true, but let me show you how that thought corrupts itself. 

It was advertised that 30 woman accused Cosby of rape, but the 2nd vid of the 3 I posted clearly shows that this wasnt the case. The media convinced a good many of 300 million americans that Bill Cosby raped 30 women EVEN THOUGH the women themselves from their own mouth have said that this wasnt true. Yet people believed it because the logic was "this isnt just 1 woman, its 30 women". 

Look at the videos I posted and you'll see what im talking about. This is why stories like this should be reported within the context but not headlined with interviews, exclusives and book deals. You can destroy someone like that and forever label them something that they're not. Just when you get a chance, look at those vids. You dont even have to tell me you did it! lol. The stories are bullsh*t. The guy proved back in October what the courts just released this January. 

Bogus statement. 

We don't really know celebrities. We Think we do based on what the media says.  But then you get someone like Sharper or Kirby Puckett. By the same token because he wasn't nice to sportswriters Jeff Kent (among many others) is the devil.Remember Pul O'Neill blew off Dick Schaap and Schaap one morning savaged him. Just this week, SI wrote w piece about "the redemption" of Adrain Peterson, though the problem is Peterson not only didn't cooperate he doesn't think beating his son was even wrong. SI though has this whole angle that winning a rushing title ...make him a better person that even he doesn't agree with at all because he doesn't see what he did was a problem. 

Simply the messenger isn't always right. And the messenger play favorites. until this Cosby thing blew up there wasn't anyone more respected than him. The person that is Bill Cosby didn't change, but the coverage he got sure did. 

Muhammad Ali joined the racist lunatic asylum called the Nation of Islam. He was in bed with the mob during his fights with Sonny Liston; refused to serve in the Army to professionally punch people in the face; treated a decent guy like Joe Frazier cruelly; was a douchebag to his many wives.  Yet the media loved him, so he is a hero. 

Ultimately think for yourself.

This might be one of the dumbest threads we have ever seen.

We are comparing an athlete, who IMO AT WORST is a snob and a jerk, to guys who raped women and repeatedly injected himself with steroids.

i dont think injecting himself with steroids was what made armstrong scumbag. it was what he did afterwards

We don't really know celebrities. We Think we do based on what the media says.  But then you get someone like Sharper or Kirby Puckett. By the same token because he wasn't nice to sportswriters Jeff Kent (among many others) is the devil.Remember Pul O'Neill blew off Dick Schaap and Schaap one morning savaged him. Just this week, SI wrote w piece about "the redemption" of Adrain Peterson, though the problem is Peterson not only didn't cooperate he doesn't think beating his son was even wrong. SI though has this whole angle that winning a rushing title ...make him a better person that even he doesn't agree with at all because he doesn't see what he did was a problem. 

Simply the messenger isn't always right. And the messenger play favorites. until this Cosby thing blew up there wasn't anyone more respected than him. The person that is Bill Cosby didn't change, but the coverage he got sure did. 

Muhammad Ali joined the racist lunatic asylum called the Nation of Islam. He was in bed with the mob during his fights with Sonny Liston; refused to serve in the Army to professionally punch people in the face; treated a decent guy like Joe Frazier cruelly; was a douchebag to his many wives.  Yet the media loved him, so he is a hero. 

Ultimately think for yourself.

I totally agree. The fact that you have the capacity to understand that media's ultimate purpose is to shape perception proves that you should think for yourself, especially when it comes to allegations such as this. 

Great response. 

Archived