Where do I see 2014 NY Jets games?

Brand New Jet

Actually, would rather watch Jets football, than what's on T.V. right now.. I miss football. I wish training camp practice were televised

Same here. Though I'm not in the local area so even if they did one day decide to televise it, it wouldn't make a difference for me.

The team was beyond awful last season lol why would anyone want to rewatch that horrible season of 4-12. The one game I would definitely rewatch of last season would be the Jets victory over the Steelers where it was almost all Steeler fans at Metlife and the Jets pulled off the upset win to send the few jet fans there home happy.

The only Jet games I would rewatch would be the wins they had in the 2009 and 2010 seasons when they were actually watchable and worth caring about.

When Rex Ryan was at his peak of his trash talking ways and Mark Sanchez was the quarterback.

Ken where at on Kodi ? Which add on? I want to see the last game again

Sorry bout that. I misread the Ops question. I thought it was the upcoming season. Last years games could be on there somewhere, I just don't think they are worth looking for.

Archived