Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

Why the hell did the scum team think I was a vig?  Too funny.

We were gaming the mod, I think the hypothesis was that Crusher/JIF were even/odd night vigs. We've seen mods pair you queers like that before. Not that big a leap to at least have someone suggest it, it's not as if we ran with it all game.

they were all pretty delusional..  completely wrong about most everything but acting as if they're geniuses lol..

smash had a nice dig at me..  said I "lack powers to manipulate"...  I was the SK who never got shot and didn't get run up until end game.  what does he want??

You need a thicker skin, you putz. Nobody cares to hear you defend yourself against a dig that is almost 2 weeks old.

Also, fence-sitting on just about everything you said is not manipulating, it's the simple hedging nonsense that gets non-town players caught all the time. If you were good at manipulating people, you'd be playing like me. I get right out in front and tell the town exactly how they are going to cannibalize themselves. The reason you didn't get run up until the "end" of the game is because the first day was a joke, the 2nd day I manipulated JIF into leading the town on a lynch of 80, on the 3rd day SMC had a result on me, then I manipulated the town into lynching him, and on the 4th day I got you lynched for all intents and purposes. I once again manipulated the town into running you up to L1 twice, I believe, it just didn't coincide with JC's schedule. 

This was a short game in terms of cycles, and you had zero influence over anything other than shooting Smash. sh*t, that first post of yours where you "caught" me was a joke. Complaining about the game is nothing, but you were SK, trying to use whatever you could to seed heat on whoever you could, I get that, that was the closest you came to playing with any balls... then I showed the town that it was your scum tell, and you went into your shell. 

I've seen you play good mafia, and credit you when you do, but this wasn't one of your better games... you were propelled to the end by the folly of me and my team, and SMC's strong instinct in using his role.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and they were convinced Nolder was cop for half the game..  no one else thought nolder was cop.

If you were on the scum team, and Nolder suddenly proclaimed 100% on your mate, and then stuck to him like glue for 2 days, you'd have thought the same. You sound foolish implying otherwise.

No one else KNEW Nolder was saying 100% on scum, except scum. A half-wit could surmise the conclusion one would reach if playing in a scum role. 

We were gaming the mod, I think the hypothesis was that Crusher/JIF were even/odd night vigs. We've seen mods pair you queers like that before. Not that big a leap to at least have someone suggest it, it's not as if we ran with it all game.

You need a thicker skin, you putz. Nobody cares to hear you defend yourself against a dig that is almost 2 weeks old.

Also, fence-sitting on just about everything you said is not manipulating, it's the simple hedging nonsense that gets non-town players caught all the time. If you were good at manipulating people, you'd be playing like me. I get right out in front and tell the town exactly how they are going to cannibalize themselves. The reason you didn't get run up until the "end" of the game is because the first day was a joke, the 2nd day I manipulated JIF into leading the town on a lynch of 80, on the 3rd day SMC had a result on me, then I manipulated the town into lynching him, and on the 4th day I got you lynched for all intents and purposes. I once again manipulated the town into running you up to L1 twice, I believe, it just didn't coincide with JC's schedule. 

This was a short game in terms of cycles, and you had zero influence over anything other than shooting Smash. sh*t, that first post of yours where you "caught" me was a joke. Complaining about the game is nothing, but you were SK, trying to use whatever you could to seed heat on whoever you could, I get that, that was the closest you came to playing with any balls... then I showed the town that it was your scum tell, and you went into your shell. 

I've seen you play good mafia, and credit you when you do, but this wasn't one of your better games... you were propelled to the end by the folly of me and my team, and SMC's strong instinct in using his role.

Nice try but I read the scum thread..  you were wrong 99% of the time.  I kept you alive because I knew you'd screw up and get lynched.. which you did.

And if your team tried to win, I would have won..  Like I said though..  I must have done something right for the sole objective of your team to make sure Iost.

It's a compliment but annoying.

Nice!  That was a really interesting way to get that win but glad we pulled it off.  That was a lot of fun.

Thanks Leelou!!!

Agreed, and you redeemed yourself at the end there. 

Regardless of what Ape says, players from each faction played well.  Ape did a good job infusing a ton of confusion into the game, Pac did well to survive as long as he did, and its easy to criticize JiF/CTM from the dead thread when you're not the one in the arena.  They figured sh*t out and killed the right people in the right order when it counted.

Agree with this.

yeah they did but I'm kinda ticked the scum team chose me losing over trying to win lol..  all JC had to do was RB JiF and then we'd still be arguing.  would have been cool, 1 from each faction for the win.

bah..

Good grief, what a ******* baby.

Nice try but I read the scum thread..  you were wrong 99% of the time.  I kept you alive because I knew you'd screw up and get lynched.. which you did.

And if your team tried to win, I would have won..  Like I said though..  I must have done something right for the sole objective of your team to make sure Iost.

It's a compliment but annoying.

At no point did we state that the sole objective was to make sure you lost, but eliminating you was part of our win condition. I'm not sure how that's lost on you, you twat.

Our hope at the end was that JIF would shoot you, you'd lose your vest, and you'd shoot JC, but get RB'ed. That would have created a circumstance with CTM, JIF, JC and you. Then you and JC go at it to see who can manipulate the two townies... we won't know what could have happened, but my money would have been on JC every day and twice on Sunday, because you lack the ability to manipulate people, lol

At no point did we state that the sole objective was to make sure you lost, but eliminating you was part of our win condition. I'm not sure how that's lost on you, you twat.

Our hope at the end was that JIF would shoot you, you'd lose your vest, and you'd shoot JC, but get RB'ed. That would have created a circumstance with CTM, JIF, JC and you. Then you and JC go at it to see who can manipulate the two townies... we won't know what could have happened, but my money would have been on JC every day and twice on Sunday, because you lack the ability to manipulate people, lol

^^ still delusional..  and still easily manipulated - I mean I type a sentence and he feels compelled to respond with multiple paragraphs..

I'm holding the laser pointer and you're the cat..  now scram before I step on you.

AWARDS

TOWN MVP

SMC - great job with views and played through a tough time <3

SCUM MVP 

Ape - loved watching your claims. You pulled off lynching a uncountered cop, claimed SK and scum. Very entertaining

TOWN TWAT

Nolder - pushing through that blind lynch on Verbal - rest of your game was great, but damn that blind lynch

TOWN DRUNK

Crusher - even though he was drunk, he still had a better handle on the game than some of the town

AMAZING SK 

Pac - came close to a win, made it down to the final 3!

BAMF 

Verbal 

EVERYONE ELSE

This was such a fun game to mod and watch! It could have gone many different ways and I loved your interactions/arguments. Thank you all for bringing fun back to JN mafia! <3

Thanks again for modding such a good game. This was the most fun I've had playing in a long time. 

^^ still delusional..  and still easily manipulated - I mean I type a sentence and he feels compelled to respond with multiple paragraphs..

I'm holding the laser pointer and you're the cat..  now scram before I step on you.

I criticize, and you fumble over yourself trying to set the record straight. Yeah, you've got me... because word count.

lol.. i said the same thing to him 2 hours ago.. 

What an awesome game. I enjoyed just observing the whole time. That end game could be one of the best in a long time. Leelou you really do mod the sickest games around here. Usually pretty vanilla too maybe with a couple twists but it's always a good time.

I wonder what SMC was thinking. Did he think I was scum setting up to counter claim him later or something?

No, I was pretty positive you were town. I thought your soft claiming woukd make it difficult for the real cop to claim, which it was. Hence, a bad move.

There is a way to draw a shot without jeopardizing the cop. That you gamed the mod made it worse because your strategy brought more focus on you than necessary

Archived