Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just wrong, Crusher.

I'm not dead yet, so I can't say what all the wrong moves are yet.  Until then, the best vote is for...

Vote CTM

I miss SMC going to the dead thread early and then ripping everyone still in game who isn't 100% accurate

Guy came up to me yesterday wanting to do that.  Even as a church-goer that stuff makes me uncomfortable.

I don't mind if it's in passing or whatever but when they go door to door I think it gets annoying.

To be fair that's mostly just witnesses that do that but yeah.

The guy with the Pokemon basement is on your side on this one CTM. 

Speaking of pokemon...

Ok here's a story, every once in awhile I get it into my head to make my own rom hack. I have played a ton of rom hacks and really enjoy them so sometimes I get to thinking I'd like to do my own you know? If you don't know what a rom hack is basically it's just a hack of a pokemon game and people make their own custom games so it can be harder or have it's own story or maybe have fake pokemon (fakemon) although I don't like that. And yeah anyway so I start downloading all the programs and sh*t and realize I have no ******* clue what I'm doing. So I look up tutorials on facebook and I sh*t you not every single one is made by what sounds like an 8 year old kid. And they're going through the tutorial like it's simple as **** like yeah man just put one foot in front of the other what are you a ******* retard? And they're going through all the tools and what they do and I get ******* lost and give up. Every time. And I'm just like how the **** do all these kids know how to do this sh*t but I can't even follow a ******* tutorial?

Seriously if you want to feel like sh*t try to make your own pokemon game and watch as a bunch of kids make you feel like the dumbest mother****er on the planet. Works every time.

I miss SMC going to the dead thread early and then ripping everyone still in game who isn't 100% accurate

That's tradition.

I can't miss on a Verbal speed lynch

Unvote CTM

Vote Verbal

Archived