Fundraiser for Baby Lucas- Donate&WIN FREE TIX!

jimfire

www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah

Hello Jet Nation,

I am asking you to please take the time to read this story. My grandson, Lucas Noah, is currently 11 months old and fighting for his life. Lucas was recently diagnosed with two very rare, life threatening illnesses. Mast Cell Disease and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Essentially, Lucas is allergic to life and unable to consume any foods or medications. He has been receiving treatment in California for the last month, and has seen no improvement. My daughter, is currently his only source of nutrition which will soon end. Currently, there is no cure for these diseases and there are only four doctors in the entire country that can help. This 11 month old baby currently has a very limited quality of life, and without the right treatment, it can be fatal. (Full story here: www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah)

As a family, they have endured countless medical expenses including failed medicine trials, hospitalizations, travel expenses, and out of pocket expenses. This has placed a huge financial burden on my daughter and son in law, and they desperately need help. We've created a fundraiser in hopes of being able to not only help them financially, but lift their spirits as this is a very dark time for everyone involved.

I AM OFFERING TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE NYJ FAN WHO DONATES THE MOST TO THIS FUNDRAISER!!! The game will be September 27th, 2015 at Metlife stadium, Jets VS. Eagles. The tickets are face value of $250. Section 202, Row 8. All you have to do is DONATE at the link listed below, and either on this thread or in the comments section of the fundraiser, comment that you donated and say "NYJETSFORLUCAS". If you are unable to donate at this time, we ask that you please share Lucas' story and raise awareness to this awful disease. More information can be found on the website.  (Full story here: www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah)

Thank you all in advance, and I truly hope that JETNATION can pull through for this innocent baby.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jim

www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah11665632_10206228726551080_2089640168910

a0c8e663-eb22-48d2-a0e4-c7199bc6a0e6_pro75c43573-7809-446a-b7ec-25cac7fe597d.jpg

post-5551-0-15162600-1435802649_thumb.jp

Hello Jet Nation,

I am asking you to please take the time to read this story. My grandson, Lucas Noah, is currently 11 months old and fighting for his life. Lucas was recently diagnosed with two very rare, life threatening illnesses. Mast Cell Disease and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Essentially, Lucas is allergic to life and unable to consume any foods or medications. He has been receiving treatment in California for the last month, and has seen no improvement. My daughter, is currently his only source of nutrition which will soon end. Currently, there is no cure for these diseases and there are only four doctors in the entire country that can help. This 11 month old baby currently has a very limited quality of life, and without the right treatment, it can be fatal. (Full story here: www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah)

As a family, they have endured countless medical expenses including failed medicine trials, hospitalizations, travel expenses, and out of pocket expenses. This has placed a huge financial burden on my daughter and son in law, and they desperately need help. We've created a fundraiser in hopes of being able to not only help them financially, but lift their spirits as this is a very dark time for everyone involved.

I AM OFFERING TWO FREE TICKETS TO THE NYJ FAN WHO DONATES THE MOST TO THIS FUNDRAISER!!! The game will be September 27th, 2015 at Metlife stadium, Jets VS. Eagles. The tickets are face value of $250. Section 202, Row 8. All you have to do is DONATE at the link listed below, and either on this thread or in the comments section of the fundraiser, comment that you donated and say "NYJETSFORLUCAS". If you are unable to donate at this time, we ask that you please share Lucas' story and raise awareness to this awful disease. More information can be found on the website.  (Full story here: www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah)

Thank you all in advance, and I truly hope that JETNATION can pull through for this innocent baby.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jim

11665632_10206228726551080_2089640168910

Jim - Noah is in our prayers. Your whole family is in our prayers. I will be donating tonight. May God Bless you all.

i am moving this to the main forum, so more people see it.  Thanks.

Archived