Going to Niagara Falls

Maxman

If he's going for the untaxed Twinkies, he also needs to score some Johnny Walker Blue to wash them down with. $130 a bottle up there.

JWB is $130 up there? Hey Max.........what do you say you hook me up?

The wait in the car to get through the border was the worst part of our trip a few years ago, must have taken 90 minutes to drive 100 feet.

SAR I

When I went we obviously crossed over at Sarnia from Metro Detroit so I didn't run into that on the way there, but coming back in was a nightmare a week later.

Got here today. No twinkies. As we crossed the border my son was sitting next to me in the front seat, we rented a minivan. Everyone else was in the back. The officer checking our passports says any weapons, knives, stun guns, guns etc. I answer no. He says to my son how about you big guy, any weapons? Shane says no. The officer says....you can tell you have been working out. It was weird but it made us laugh. Everyone has been really nice so far. 

We even made it driving through Buffalo with Jets stuff on.   :)

Went to see the Falls tonight. So damn amazing. I was here almost 30 years ago but on the NY side. What an amazing view and downtown here is built up, tons of people and it seems like a lot to do.

Have a great time, Max. I proposed to my wife from the Canadian side of the Falls in 2008, will always have fond memories of our experience there.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived