• Browns
    • Skins
    • Rams
    • Only the Jets
    • Not even the Jets

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills being in lead doesn't surprise me probably the only team in league with QB situation undisputedly worse than us. Browns and Texans definitely round out bottom 4 along with us and Bills.

Bills being in lead doesn't surprise me probably the only team in league with QB situation undisputedly worse than us. Browns and Texans definitely round out bottom 4 along with us and Bills.

Please,  the Bills have enough Jets' players.   :winking0001:

CFL is actually more passing than NFL - geno might struggle up here.

The quality of the pass rush is less. Geno can throw the ball. Put an ounce of pressure on him though and his fear for the rush overwhelms him

The quality of the pass rush is less. Geno can throw the ball. Put an ounce of pressure on him though and his fear for the rush overwhelms him

3 downs, 12 yards for a 1st down and wider throws on out patterns -- he could actually be significantly worse up there.

I went with Texans, Browns, Bills (forgot to click Jets but he should start for us too). I think he would get the nod eventually over RG3 to play for the Skins too and could possibly beat out Kaepernick on the 49ers. He could get a nod playing for the Cardinals and maby the Bengals over Dalton (who I believe is the best starting QB he would even have a shot at beating out.). The last team I think he could be a starter on is the Bears seeing as Cutler is over paid and the team seems to want to move on from him. Aside from those teams I believe almost every team would be interested in him as a backup QB. I have no doubt that if we cut him next year someone will take the chance.

I don't believe the Jags, Raiders or Vikings would be interested in Geno as a starter as I believe they still have high hopes in their young QBs (especially the Vikings who had the offensive rookie of the year in Bridgewater (*Beckham Jr. should have had that honor*)

Idk why the Rams are listed as they have Foles now who most of us would have loved to see in a Jets uniform.

I went with Texans, Browns, Bills (forgot to click Jets but he should start for us too). I think he would get the nod eventually over RG3 to play for the Skins too and could possibly beat out Kaepernick on the 49ers. He could get a nod playing for the Cardinals and maby the Bengals over Dalton (who I believe is the best starting QB he would even have a shot at beating out.). The last team I think he could be a starter on is the Bears seeing as Cutler is over paid and the team seems to want to move on from him. Aside from those teams I believe almost every team would be interested in him as a backup QB. I have no doubt that if we cut him next year someone will take the chance.

I don't believe the Jags, Raiders or Vikings would be interested in Geno as a starter as I believe they still have high hopes in their young QBs (especially the Vikings who had the offensive rookie of the year in Bridgewater (*Beckham Jr. should have had that honor*)

Idk why the Rams are listed as they have Foles now who most of us would have loved to see in a Jets uniform.

So you think that Geno would beat out Cutler and Kaepernick but not Foles. That's interesting. Thanks for voting.

I picked only Browns and Bills because the other teams like Raiders or Jags alrdy invested in their young QBs and I don't think Geno would beat them out. I think Foles would beat out Geno and I think Hoyer would beat out Geno.

Hoyer is the worst qb in the entire NFL even including backups. Defenses have figured him out he will be annihilated next season if he even gets to play.

3 downs, 12 yards for a 1st down and wider throws on out patterns -- he could actually be significantly worse up there.

If there were QBs better than Geno in cfl I bet they wouldn't be in the cfl

So you think that Geno would beat out Cutler and Kaepernick but not Foles. That's interesting. Thanks for voting.

I think the Bears would have liked to move on from Cutler this year but are stuck with a big contract. I think Kaepernick is a system QB who is going to have a whole new coaching staff that might not be able to or even want to try and use him properly. Foles might end up flopping but as long as he is healthy for week one the Rams have to start him after trading Bradford.

I think the Bears would have liked to move on from Cutler this year but are stuck with a big contract. I think Kaepernick is a system QB who is going to have a whole new coaching staff that might not be able to or even want to try and use him properly. Foles might end up flopping but as long as he is healthy for week one the Rams have to start him after trading Bradford.

I didn't even consider CHI and SF and I meant starting this year but it's cool to expand it to a year or two down the road. But Cutler/Foles/Kaepernick flawed as they are all have shown much more than Geno. My view is that Geno either grows and shows himself capable of starting for at least the bottom third (12) teams by the end of this year or he's relegated to backup status for good. I am not optimistic but it looks likely that he's going to get his shot. Let's hope he makes the most of it.

Archived