These Grateful Dead Shows In Chicago

SoFlaJets

No, but my computer smells like patchouli.

I watched a video this morning of a performance from Santa Clara last week and right there in the middle of the crowd is very 'big' and longtime Deadhead Bill Walton smiling away and rocking out

Yeah, hippies suck

You guys could only DREAM about all the pookie we used to get in the sex-obsessed seventies. You could just ask a girl who you just met if she wanted to **** and a lot of the time 10-15 minutes later you were smoking a doob with a naked young hottie lying next to you and you both a had big smiles on your faces. I'm talking about scores of scoring

You guys could only DREAM about all the pookie we used to get in the sex-obsessed seventies. You could just ask a girl who you just met if she wanted to **** and a lot of the time 10-15 minutes later you were smoking a doob with a naked young hottie lying next to you and you both a had big smiles on your faces. I'm talking about scores of scoring

if your speaking to blatesman, sure, he's married, nerdy and sits when he pees. he likely gets laid once a year on his birthday

and the shows have been great, if I come across a stream link I'll send it to you

Been digging it so far. A little sloppy and alarming how poorly Trey sings. It's no wonder Bob is singing most songs. But musically they sound good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that i disagree about Trey, but most people are seeing Trey as the lesser of two evils between him and Phil

It is literally the worst thing that has ever happened.

It can be a great money maker for the community.  My understanding is that back in the 90's, Albany gave up on arresting them on minor drug offenses and simply starting issuing tickets.  They set up ATMs and kiosks for out of towners to pay the tickets and made a mint. 

Archived