With Richardson out, Which Player or Players need to Step Up?

JetBlue

I think Ik has a chance to be a James Harrison type LB.

I'm NOT saying he will have as much success as Harrison but he's shown flashes of burst. Playing on passing downs as an edge rusher with Mo, Damon & Williams gives him a chance for some 1 on 1s.

The talent level & depth of our Dline will naturally make it easier for our LBs to operate & take advantage of mismatches in the opposing teams blocking schemes.

Good points here. Also some of those mismatches will be against RB's. I am sure the coaches will set that scheme up quite a bit. This D is brutal and will cause fits week in and week out.

Good points here. Also some of those mismatches will be against RB's. I am sure the coaches will set that scheme up quite a bit. This D is brutal and will cause fits week in and week out.

When I look at our schedule & see our defense vs McCown or Manziel @ home, I love our chances.

Honestly I think getting Luck in only the 2nd week of the season is a godsend.

Get him before that offense really starts jelling with the additions of Johnson & Gore. Plus Indy has made so many changes on that crappy defense Geno should be able to exploit them early before they get in sync.

I know it sounds crazy but if Brady gets suspended his 1st game back would be against us. That means our defense would have had 6 weeks of continuity and Brady at his age would have to be slightly rusty without getting 1st team reps for 5 weeks no?

When I look at our schedule & see our defense vs McCown or Manziel @ home, I love our chances.

Honestly I think getting Luck in only the 2nd week of the season is a godsend.

Get him before that offense really starts jelling with the additions of Johnson & Gore. Plus Indy has made so many changes on that crappy defense Geno should be able to exploit them early before they get in sync.

I know it sounds crazy but if Brady gets suspended his 1st game back would be against us. That means our defense would have had 6 weeks of continuity and Brady at his age would have to be slightly rusty without getting 1st team reps for 5 weeks no?

2nd game the first would be the Colts..

Archived