#Klecko2Canton petition

Make me idSICK

We just set up a petition to try and get Joe Klecko elected to the Hall of Fame. Signatures are being sent directly to the Hall of Fame Selection committee. It only takes a few seconds to put your signature on it. Let's help make this the year he is finally enshrined!

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-senior-committee-put-joe-klecko-in-the-hall-of-fame

Thanks!

There's only one Klecko that we recognize on this board, buster. And you and your hot shot clothes, slick moves, and hoity-toity billboards aren't going to get away with freezing him out this time around.

Huh? freezing who out? No clue what you are talking about… 

We just set up a petition to try and get Joe Klecko elected to the Hall of Fame. Signatures are being sent directly to the Hall of Fame Selection committee. It only takes a few seconds to put your signature on it. Let's help make this the year he is finally enshrined!

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-senior-committee-put-joe-klecko-in-the-hall-of-fame

Thanks!

Unfortunately Joe Klecko is a convicted Felon. That's why he won't get in the hall. Now if he got elected to the hall before he became a felon, than the situation would be different. He would already be a hall of famer by now. JMO. IT's a Nobel cause , but I expect it not to sway the voters vote.

Unfortunately Joe Klecko is a convicted Felon. That's why he won't get in the hall. Now if he got elected to the hall before he became a felon, than the situation would be different. He would already be a hall of famer by now. JMO. IT's a Nobel cause , but I expect it not to sway the voters vote.

I agree. Screw the HoF, let's get Klecko a Nobel Prize.

I signed and Klecko's felony should not bar him from HOF IMO....

Was he trying to gain an unfair advantage while he was playing or was he cheating?

No!!

So, if those who shall not be named are still in the running for the HOF despite cheating and being caught on multiple occasions then Klecko should definitely be included in the HOF!  :wild:

Thanks!

You have a lot of free time on your hands

You have a lot of free time on your hands

Nope... Just good with time management and enjoy getting behind worthy causes...

Speaking of time management, I hope you signed the petition... It takes about as much time as talking about how much free time i have and could actually help a Jets great get in to the hall

And Howie Long should contract syphilis. 

Thanks!

Joe Dellamaliere, HOF offensive lineman lives here in Charlotte.  He told me Klecko was as good a lineman as he ever faced.  He mentioned that he faced all the greats  "Mean Joe, Klecko, etc.."  

Point being, HE considers Klecko HOF.

Just put it on the Charlotte JETS fans FB page. We have over 1000 followers.

just an update.. we are up to almost 800 signatures in under 48 hours and got word from the Temple University Athletic Dept that they are going to endorse the petition and get it out to all of their boosters and alumni. This thing is really growing fast. If you haven't already, please sign it and don't let some silly grudge over the Idzik campaign get in your way of helping Joe out. Every signature makes a difference. 

When I was a young man looking for an outlet, I found football. It was larger than life. NFL Films made the sport of football a religion for me. The voice of God, the music, the glory of the hard-fought battle, Lombardi quotes, etc defined the sport for me.

Then came Joe Klecko. He personified all the above. To me, he was a living, breathing super hero. He played for my team and he was a BEAST!!!

Joe is the reason I love the game of football.

You'll get my vote. It's bullsh*t he's not in. Many others, that never treated football with the same reverence that Joe did, are in. I'll never set foot into the HOF unless Joe Klecko gets in.

Archived