What AFC East Player Makes Jets Contenders?

Patriot Killa

One phrase you always here at a Fin game down here..J-E-T-S suck suck suck...LOL

And it gets drowned out by 60% of the crowd which are wearing Green, are chanting J-E-T-S, JETS,JETS,JETS and are Jets fans, lol

Sorry but you are wrong, I have seen him around the players off the field at events etc. I have lived down here for along time and all of the beat writers down here hate the Jets, especially the fans. Trust me, as any Jets fan that has lived in South FL for awhile and they will tell you the same thing.

It's not only that they hate the Jets and Jets fans, they're obsessed with the Jets and never stop talking about them. It's completely different than anywhere else, no media pays this much attention to another team and what they do. And never have anything positive to say about them

You really need to work on your people skills.

Cut that sh*t out, or post somewhere else.

I'm sorry, but I HATE SOJF's with a passion. In addition, guys like bateman and Tom Shane irritate me to no end. They think they are so cool and so much better than everyone else on this board, when they're just punks who cower behind an internet handle.

I'm sorry, but I HATE SOJF's with a passion. In addition, guys like bateman and Tom Shane irritate me to no end. They think they are so cool and so much better than everyone else on this board, when they're just punks who cower behind an internet handle.

Yeah, so, definitely a JiF mult.

Anyone else?  I've got some people I cant stand too.

I retired from kickboxing, but I'll make an exception for you, bro. Come at me.

Ugh.... I live in Sarasota. I have been many times to Joe Robbie, Land Shark, Pro Player... and whatever other names that cesspool has had over the years. From Marino to Fielder to Tannehill, with other scrubs in between. I am very familiar with how the fans feel. I also know about Salguero, "Big O", Greg Cote, and other writers and radio personalities. I never found Darlington to be too much of a Jet hater. He was more objective than the rest. I am just not sure Walker's sentiments are anywhere close to the fitst few mentioned above. But if you say so....

You are probably right, but to me they are all Jet hating parasites.

It's not only that they hate the Jets and Jets fans, they're obsessed with the Jets and never stop talking about them. It's completely different than anywhere else, no media pays this much attention to another team and what they do. And never have anything positive to say about them

You are 100% dead on , that is exactly they way it is down here. I have lived all over the U.S. and I have never seen such bad fans and media than down here. Its funny i seldom listen to the AM sports talk and they could be talking about something totally unrelated to the Jets and some goof will call in and just start bashing the Jets for no reason. I always tell them thats why they never go anywhere because they are so worried abouth the Jets when they should be focused on the Pats not the Jets.

unnamed.jpg

Everyone hates Tom Shane.

Dbates is a good guy.

Stop being so confrontational.

You are 100% dead on , that is exactly they way it is down here. I have lived all over the U.S. and I have never seen such bad fans and media than down here. Its funny i seldom listen to the AM sports talk and they could be talking about something totally unrelated to the Jets and some goof will call in and just start bashing the Jets for no reason. I always tell them thats why they never go anywhere because they are so worried abouth the Jets when they should be focused on the Pats not the Jets.

I was thrown by this when I first came to Florida. They're so obsessed with all things jets it really is odd. They talk on end about Sanchez now Geno. Rex was talked about more in Florida than he was talked about in NY. All under the umbrella of the Dolphins are a model franchise, deep in history, one of the all time great organizations.

Funny thing, I'm in a shop and the guy behind the counter is killing me for being a jets fan. I laugh it off until he says to me that we haven't won anything since 69. I look at him and say, what have you won since 73?

I was thrown by this when I first came to Florida. They're so obsessed with all things jets it really is odd. They talk on end about Sanchez now Geno. Rex was talked about more in Florida than he was talked about in NY. All under the umbrella of the Dolphins are a model franchise, deep in history, one of the all time great organizations.

Funny thing, I'm in a shop and the guy behind the counter is killing me for being a jets fan. I laugh it off until he says to me that we haven't won anything since 69. I look at him and say, what have you won since 73?

Perfect response, you are definitely more patient than me I would have definitely got into some sort of fight with that goof. Ironically my brother is from  NJ and lives in NY and  he is a die hard fins fan and we both got into a fight with dolphins fans in the parking lot of Sun Life  just because they told my brother he is not a real Fins fan because he is from NY. I was wearing my NYJ gear and he had is gay looking fins gear on and some loud mouth started talking crap and it escalated from there. I am 42 years old and my fighting days are behind me but my younger side comes out when it comes to fins fans.

This answer is easy Darelle Revis he's one of the best lockdown corners in the league. Having good corners makes the team better so that the defensive schemes work like its supposed to. The Jets lacked any sort of cornerback talent last year thank goodness they have it this season.

Archived