Training Camp - Roll Call

Maxman

Who is going to training camp? Especially the first weekend \ week. We hope to be there often, since it is in NJ, we will have lots of camp reports this year! More details coming soon...

Who is going to training camp? Especially the first weekend \ week. We hope to be there often, since it is in NJ, we will have lots of camp reports this year! More details coming soon...

Since it's not in Chicago, I will not be there at all.

But I do expect and want you to post all pertinent video's, pictures, commentary, gossip, human interest stories, pictures of attractive and or well endowed females, - essentially all things Jets.

Thank you and carry on. 

Please keep us out of staters posted ... Can't wait!

If any of you all can Let's Make A Deal ... To alternate having somebody watching the 3rd-4th stringers on the other field you'll be my best friend!

i never attended camp in Cortland, but the views at the Florham Park facility aren't particularly good for fans.  3 fields, fenced off about 20 yards from the sidelines. Don't expect much if you've never been.

This is the problem, have they made any changes? Haven't gone the last 2 years.

I'll go a couple of days though.

Since it's not in Chicago, I will not be there at all.

But I do expect and want you to post all pertinent video's, pictures, commentary, gossip, human interest stories, pictures of attractive and or well endowed males, - essentially all things Jets.

Thank you and carry on. P.S. i rubbed one out to reruns of the Rosie O'Donnel show

ummmm ok then......

Archived