Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pac, unfortunately I cannot comply with your request because I'm secretly a robot.

I love my job at Amazon. Bad day today so far because of bullshat management not knowing how to do their jobs. I have a relatively comfy position. I made myself useful becoming a problem solver, trainer, and pretty much knowing how to do everything in my department and outside of it. Pretty much know more than my managers but nobody really listens to my suggestions, they just like that I'm useful. It hurts them more that I'm not immediately replaceable.

Everyone everywhere is replaceable, with time.

Having health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, unpaid time off, and being given stock options is good with me for a job that's getting me through college, IMO. I'll get a real job after college... Meh

you have a real job..  I was being facetious implying that I'm some sort of expert because I read a couple of articles. 

the pics on the other hand are non-negotiable.  you have 48 hours to comply.

you have a real job..  I was being facetious implying that I'm some sort of expert because I read a couple of articles. 

the pics on the other hand are non-negotiable.  you have 48 hours to comply.

1276404083912-dumpfm-DireStr8s-sorayama-

@pac, unfortunately I cannot comply with your request because I'm secretly a robot.

I love my job at Amazon. Bad day today so far because of bullshat management not knowing how to do their jobs. I have a relatively comfy position. I made myself useful becoming a problem solver, trainer, and pretty much knowing how to do everything in my department and outside of it. Pretty much know more than my managers but nobody really listens to my suggestions, they just like that I'm useful. It hurts them more that I'm not immediately replaceable.

Everyone everywhere is replaceable, with time.

Having health insurance, vacation, holiday pay, unpaid time off, and being given stock options is good with me for a job that's getting me through college, IMO. I'll get a real job after college... Meh

Welcome to JN mafia!

Do not feel the need to justify yourself or your career to Pac - have you ever seen Caddy shack? Probably not because you're younger than I am, but Pac is essentially a less funny, less accomplished version of Bill Murray's character.

Welcome to JN mafia!

Do not feel the need to justify yourself or your career to Pac - have you ever seen Caddy shack? Probably not because you're younger than I am, but Pac is essentially a less funny, less accomplished version of Bill Murray's character.

Because: groundskeeping = landscaping, also willingness to eat doodie in pool

Drones wouldn't happen here, too much country. I think last I heard they're talking about it at the new Atlanta PrimeNow location with their one hour deliveries, but I don't know. That building just opened up a few months ago.

My job is real, but not what I want to do with my life. I'm surrounded by too many stupid people.

Don't listen to him, Laine. Nobody else does.

I'll keep that in mind :rolleyes:

Archived