Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are arranging a Jn Mafia meetup at a jets game this year. You are coming and we're going to all kick the sh*t out of you, not because you are mexican, but because you are an ahole. Don't cry hate crime

1.) He's going to cry, it's just what he does.

2.) I do hate him. 

We are arranging a Jn Mafia meetup at a jets game this year. You are coming and we're going to all kick the sh*t out of you, not because you are mexican, but because you are an ahole. Don't cry hate crime

I'll kick his ass. I'm not white so it wont be a hate crime.

make it @Houston and I'm down for this...

How would the mafia tailgate distinguish itself from the 60,000 other fans in the parking lot? Will there be a Pokemon flag flying?

Meet at tailgate joes, rely on the effect of gravity to all be drawn towards crusher

How would the mafia tailgate distinguish itself from the 60,000 other fans in the parking lot? Will there be a Pokemon flag flying?

Should be too hard to spot a whale, an ape, a donkey, a twink, and a noodle dancing hippie all face-punching each other.

Archived