Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in..

Nolder if you screw this up I'm going to horse whip you.  The greatest show of all time deserves your greatest effort as a mod. 

And lets get the "pac has to be Gus" out of the way in the sign up thread.

That's fair. It's why I avoided running this for so long.

Nolder put a sign up thread on Dragonmount.  No way anybody comes here to play, 

Probably not. I think anyone who's willing to play here already does. That said though I NEED 17 people for this setup and I'm not sure we can do it with just JN people unless some like Hess come out of the woodwork. I may have to start calling in favors to get some extra players.

bs...

there's no way you can't give full throttle ape

I agree with this. Mother****er will torture himself and say "this is the last time" every time.

The most he can do is take breaks but if he plays he plays 100% even when he says he wont.

In, but I'm going to be a little busy here and there during the week

You bail on me again or have some kind of freak out it'll be the last time you and I and interact as either player or mod. You will be Darthe to me.

Is this going to be an advanced game?

Yes.

Does it matter?  hurry and sign up.

You're not the boss of me! lol

Anyways, I'm starting job hunting on Sunday and have no idea how my schedule is gonna be so I should prolly sit this one out. Was still curious what kind of game it was gonna be cause I'm nosy :P

You're not the boss of me! lol

Anyways, I'm starting job hunting on Sunday and have no idea how my schedule is gonna be so I should prolly sit this one out. Was still curious what kind of game it was gonna be cause I'm nosy :tongue:

You can look at the setup if you want. If you're not going to play that is.

Haven't talked to you in a while, how has fatherhood been treating you?

Fatherhood's great...the little sir is sitting up, making all sorts of noises & faces, he's the greatest gift I've ever been given. Thank you for asking. Hope all is well with you, and things are going well with the family

That's fair. It's why I avoided running this for so long.

Probably not. I think anyone who's willing to play here already does. That said though I NEED 17 people for this setup and I'm not sure we can do it with just JN people unless some like Hess come out of the woodwork. I may have to start calling in favors to get some extra players.

I agree with this. Mother****er will torture himself and say "this is the last time" every time.

The most he can do is take breaks but if he plays he plays 100% even when he says he wont.

You bail on me again or have some kind of freak out it'll be the last time you and I and interact as either player or mod. You will be Darthe to me.

Yes.

Darthe and I are going to hydra this one, twerp.

Same. le sigh :(

Tell him, "Oh stop."

Fatherhood's great...the little sir is sitting up, making all sorts of noises & faces, he's the greatest gift I've ever been given. Thank you for asking. Hope all is well with you, and things are going well with the family

It's the best. :)

I exchanged PM's with her the other day...   go blow yourself.

We are arranging a Jn Mafia meetup at a jets game this year. You are coming and we're going to all kick the sh*t out of you, not because you are mexican, but because you are an ahole. Don't cry hate crime

Archived