I have an extra Faith No More ticket for MSG

AFJF

They sold out here really fast a few months ago. So pissed I missed out. They're coming back for Riot Fest though. I'm really happy that Sol Invictus got the reviews that it did, Patton is just a dude who never gets his proper due so it was cool to see him throw down and remind the masses who he is.

They absolutely murdered Superhero on BBC the other day.

They sold out here really fast a few months ago. So pissed I missed out. They're coming back for Riot Fest though. I'm really happy that Sol Invictus got the reviews that it did, Patton is just a dude who never gets his proper due so it was cool to see him throw down and remind the masses who he is.

So awesome. 

Great front-man and an odd character to say the least.  Seemed more  than happy to make music in Europe for over a decade while completely ignoring the US market, leaned multiple languages from what I've read, and has incredible range.  Saw FNM open up for Guns N Roses/Metallica many moons ago so they only played about 35 minutes.  Been dying to see them do a full set ever since.

Aug. 5th at the garden...face value ($53)....let me know if you're interested.

Enjoy dude.  I finally get to see them play in September at Red Rocks in Denver.  From what I've heard, that is THE outdoor venue to see a concert.  

Enjoy dude. I finally get to see them play in September at Red Rocks in Denver. From what I've heard, that is THE outdoor venue to see a concert.

I figured if anything would get Alk talking, it'd be a FNM thread.

That'll be s blast! I saw Pantera at Red Rocks many moons ago...one of the most incredible shows I've ever been to. Hoping to get back there for a concert at some point in the future.

Enjoy dude.  I finally get to see them play in September at Red Rocks in Denver.  From what I've heard, that is THE outdoor venue to see a concert.  

We're seeing MMJ there next month. As much as I'm looking forward to the legal weed, Red Rocks is way up on my bucket list and I'm pumped.

Archived