New fantasy football team name

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need your help JN. 

With Rex gone I am having a tough time coming up with name for my team this year. 

The last three years I have had Rex Ryan themed team names - Rexy's Midnight Runners, Rex, Drugs & Rock & Roll, Same Rex Marriage. 

I need a good one for this year. 

"Super Bowles" is boring. 

Or do I go with Geno or MacCagnan. Maybe something having to do with Revis' return?

Get your google on Man. Theres some good ones here

http://fantasyteamadvice.com/best-funny-fantasy-football-team-names-of-2015/

Erect Dicker is interesting. 

I need your help JN. 

With Rex gone I am having a tough time coming up with name for my team this year. 

The last three years I have had Rex Ryan themed team names - Rexy's Midnight Runners, Rex, Drugs & Rock & Roll, Same Rex Marriage. 

Or do I go with Geno or MacCagnan. Maybe something having to do with Revis' return?

UpperDecker Bowles

Tidy Bowles

Bowles-ling for Dollars (actually nice play on words and your goal of winning bucks is declared) ;)

Leave the seat up on the Bowles

I need your help JN. 

Good for you, man. It's pathetic when someone can't let go of an unfunny play on words of a former Jets HC.

Archived