The Brandon Dowling Show; NY Jets Talk

Maxman

Welcome to the first episode of The Brandon Dowling show. This week Brandon will talk about the state of the New York Jets as the get ready to head into training camp. Sheldon Richardson has been suspended for the first four games of the season and Leonard Williams will soon be tested.  Can Geno Smith improve this year? We will find out soon enough, Jets training camp is two weeks away.

Give us a call and let us know waht you think about the Jets offseason and where the team is headed. 

Welcome to the first episode of The Brandon Dowling show. This week Brandon will talk about the state of the New York Jets as the get ready to head into training camp. Sheldon Richardson has been suspended for the first four games of the season and Leonard Williams will soon be tested.  Can Geno Smith improve this year? We will find out soon enough, Jets training camp is two weeks away.

Give us a call and let us know waht you think about the Jets offseason and where the team is headed. 

Click here to listen live at 8pm tonight.

Downloaded it this morning via iTunes and received 7 minutes of intro looping. Just wanted to inform you that the iTunes podcast is no good. 

Downloaded it this morning via iTunes and received 7 minutes of intro looping. Just wanted to inform you that the iTunes podcast is no good. 

This is the worst compilation of crap I've ever heard.  Or, someone messed up the playback......

Sorry about that...there were issues with Blog Talk again. We are looking into it. But the show didn't happen. I just deleted the show from blog talk. I should have done that last night.

Archived