Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

V

Not a bad idea. How about town not claiming a power role they don't have and get themselves lynched? Might help.

I don't regret it to be honest. At that point in the game it was low chance the town could come back anyway. It would've been you if not me, clearing the cop and killing overnight regardless. I over played my bluff

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe give scum recruiter one teammate to start and cap the recruits or something . That way you can make connections

The recruits were capped essentially. That was the whole point of the survivors. It wasn't a straight up cult game.

Point taken about a teammate to start though.

maybe but we just got lucky with it too. That's how it rolls sometimes.

I think you did a good job with how you handed out the roles per se, but my two cents:

You gimped the town a little too much I would have either

1: let them know when conversions too place. At least give them strong hints.

Or

2. given them a Conversion Checker or something. And When Leelou recruited Crusher you should have given him a power like BPV.

Actually,

For set up I would have made Halia conversion checker and whoever Leelou's first conversion a doc...maybe something like that. But then give Mafia a RB with their third conversion....something like that.

Lol. Conversion Checker. Worst fake claim ever. 

Done with my trip down memory lane. 

So, what was the outcome?

And for how long after I left town on Friday did Pac continue campaigning to try and control the perception of this in-game and dead-thread meltdown, both before and after I trolled the crap out of him?

You did what now?

I convinced town to lynch an uncountered cop who had a guilty on me last game. Step 1 in my plan was to manipulate JIF into seconding the sh*t I was selling. CTM will never get over it.

fu cause now we have to hear about how that stupid ape caught you day 1 for the next 5 years, nevermind that he parlayed a good read into a town implosion with his cockamaime idea that pac and 80 had to be scum sent out by you on a suicide mission 

Meh, I only gloated about it while trolling Pac. Otherwise, I've nailed scum and led them to a lynch on D1 before. No biggie for me. I think you guys get the point by now that I do my best scum hunting on D1. I don't need to over-state it, unless I'm trying to be a pain in the ass... or scolding you dopes for speedlynching verbal before I get the chance to scum hunt.

Also, you know as well as I do the Pac lynch was necessary. He was making a sh*t-show of the thread, and given how easy a lynch he made himself, he should have proven to be an informative lynch after the fact. It wasn't my fault he chose to shoot town instead of Hess, or that he also urged the town to take out Leelou and Crusher who were literally the only hope town had in this wonky setup.

I wasn't really talking about you, i think your reasons on 80 were fine which is why i ended up voting him... but make no mistake, 100% Ape believes he's that intimidating a presence that the scum team develops their entire strategy around how to handle him.. usually they decide to leave him alive as long as possible

Good trolling, but I sincerely believe that there was 1 cult and that they were trying to save their recruiter. If that was the setup, there's no reason for them NOT to try and save him (at least one of them) because otherwise the game is all but over the minute he gets lynched D1.

My logic was less about it being me, more about assumptions I made about the setup. 

But, if you want to roll with this angle to see if you can get under my skin, you can.

Your frame of reference is way off on that bold bit too... that stopped happening to me while you were off chasing strange and not playing after your divorce. I rarely made it to end game in that stretch. I usually get viewed by N3 these days too.

Good trolling, but I sincerely believe that there was 1 cult and that they were trying to save their recruiter. If that was the setup, there's no reason for them NOT to try and save him (at least one of them) because otherwise the game is all but over the minute he gets lynched D1.

My logic was less about it being me, more about assumptions I made about the setup. 

But, if you want to roll with this angle to see if you can get under my skin, you can.

Your frame of reference is way off on that bold bit too... that stopped happening to me while you were off chasing strange and not playing after your divorce. I rarely made it to end game in that stretch. I usually get viewed by N3 these days too.

well if you want to try and get under my skin you can't try but you won't be able too, now let me defend myself against the accusations that aren't at all bothering me 

well if you want to try and get under my skin you can't try but you won't be able too, now let me defend myself against the accusations that aren't at all bothering me 

I wasn't defending myself, I was giving you a relevant frame of reference so that you could improve your snipes. It's a professional courtesy. I'm having a hard time maintaining interest in volleying back with you lately because you haven't upgraded your software in a couple years.

Btw that was pure scum domination.*kicks feet up, blows smoke rings

You're welcome...  the only thing that would have led to a quicker scum win was leaving the Ape alive and shooting Crusher.

Stop with the Ape signal, it already cost us Lily

just testing my theory that he is incapable of letting anyone get the last word in on a debate.  If he was the prosecutor in a murder trial and the defense just completed their closing arguments he'd jump up and say "yeah but he did it" while the jury was being led out.

just testing my theory that he is incapable of letting anyone get the last word in on a debate.

you are as slow as i thought you were if ape needing the last word is still a "theory" to you after all these years

Archived