Anyone else try to sign up for training camp tickets?

NYJetsVets91

So I went to newyorkjets.com and filled out the sign up sheet for training camp and was given a message that said "Thank you for registering for an open practice for Jets Training Camp. You will receive your ticket in a confirmation email prior to the open practice session you selected."

Now I get that it says I will receive the ticket in a confirmation email prior to practice, but that was over a week ago. Anyone else still waiting to get their tickets? I really don't like this method for multiple reasons... last year they just gave you the ticket(s) immediately without a wait. This also takes away from the amount of days all fans can attend with this new "ticket drawing." I'm just pretty frustrated with the whole thing, and wanted to see if anyone else has gotten their tickets yet.

I haven't gotten any email yet either... I'm just hoping they're going to do it the day before camp seeing as there's only 5 days left until day 1.

It's pretty silly of them to not give us at LEAST a weeks notice so we can prepare, take off of work, etc. Really disappointed in how this was handled.

Saw this question being posed to Eric Allen on twitter today and his response said that fans should expect an e-mail Tues or Wed....we'll see.

Wow thanks for the update, makes me feel a little better.

I'm a little nervous because I didn't sign up right away and a few days passed by. Hoping to be up there for this Saturday and Sunday.

Wow thanks for the update, makes me feel a little better.

I'm a little nervous because I didn't sign up right away and a few days passed by. Hoping to be up there for this Saturday and Sunday.

We'll see if he was right or not, but there was actually a fan asking EA if he could get him some pracite tix and he told him that he should register online because there were still tix available.  Good sign for those of us who registered.

We'll see if he was right or not, but there was actually a fan asking EA if he could get him some pracite tix and he told him that he should register online because there were still tix available. Good sign for those of us who registered.

Sounds good!! Fingers crossed. Thanks for the updates again, appreciate it.

Sounds good!! Fingers crossed. Thanks for the updates again, appreciate it.

No sweat...this late in the game I know we're all wondering what's going on...was glad to see something on twitter that offered a little bit of promise.  

So I got an email from the Jets a couple hours ago including my ticket for the 31st... only thing is I signed up for the 31st-2nd. One day down, two more to go I guess. I'm hoping they're just doing them in order, and didn't forget about the other two days I signed up for.

Archived