Which week of the season will Geno lose the starting job?*Spoiler alert*

johnnyjet

Which week will Geno lose his starting job  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which week will Geno lose his starting job?

• Preseason
    • 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 8-12
    • 12+
    • He never loses the starting job.......

Yes, when Geno stops sh*tting the bed as the starting quarterback of the Jets. Your tolerance of his pants caking play is just unnaturally high.

No, have little tolerance. Or for all the whining as if expecting a change every day to the roster.

I've got an idea that will change things and make some feel good, let's come up with another way to start a long thread bashing our QB.

No, have little tolerance. Or for all the whining as if expecting a change every day to the roster.

I've got an idea that will change things and make some feel good, let's come up with another way to start a long thread bashing our QB.

You do realize this is a messageboard?  Without constant posts about the same thing over and over this board would be as dead as Joe Namath's liver.

You do realize this is a messageboard?  Without constant posts about the same thing over and over this board would be as dead as Joe Namath's liver.

Really? If we took the 5 QB threads off the front page or left one this place would be dead?

Striving for quantity over quality is a goal?

Bashing, or reality. This thread isn't just another Geno sucks thread. It's shows than more than half of the respondents have little to zero confidence in Smith. And as we all know the fan base is usually right. It's just takes time for management to realize that the fans are smarter than they are. Hopefully this regime is different.

If it doesn't happen before the fifth game of the season, it's not going to happen. Geno probably gets those four games to make his case to keep the starting job. There have been some complaints about the coaching around here lately. If these guys are so much better than the last guys, maybe they can get more out of a QB who's obviously talented enough physically to get the job done.

Oh yes, another bash Geno thread!  Just what the forum needs.  I am constantly amazed by the level of originality from members on the forum.  I mean, the wherewithal to be able to scan these boards and identify that it is so desperately in need of another bash Geno thread.......   

Archived