Revis Calls Out Sanchez On AFC Championship Games - Are You F+_)*% Kidding Me?

SAR I

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please.  Mark's fumble was on the offensive line who left a blitzing Steeler untouched.  And I mean untouched.  My mother could have forced a fumble.

SAR I

Bullsh*t. He had no reason to double pump on that throw. He should have let it fly and he had plenty of time to do so.

Everyone else knows I'm right.

INT. HIGH SCHOOL - DAY

A nervous young man, APE, shuffles up to a GORGEOUS GIRL putting books in her locker.

APE

So, hey, I am really nervous...

GORGEOUS GIRL

Don't be silly, what's on your mind?

APE

I was wondering... would you go to prom with me?

GORGEOUS GIRL

I'm sorry... I already have a date.

APE

Well I don't want to go with you anyway, whore! Ha! Ha!

Bullsh*t. He had no reason to double pump on that throw. He should have let it fly and he had plenty of time to do so.

Wow...that's even worse than I remembered it...I actually thought Sanchez didn't even have time to pump-fake.

It's all Revis's fault that Peyton figured out he could whip Rex's sh*tty defense by throwing to his 3rd and 4th WRs.

It's all Revis's fault that Leveon Bell ran all over Rex and Bart's "Can't wait" run-stuffing, #1 run defense in the universe.

Revis is right, Sanchez wasn't elite. If you're going to nitpick, then nitpick him for leaving out the way Rex was out-coached.

Mendenhall ran through the Jets DL like it was swiss cheese.   LeVeon Bell was still in High School, I think.

Hey Sanchez went on to be the best backup QB in the league today.  Sought after.

Well, in 2010 he was a young star on the rise who played his best under postseason pressure.  Until his head coach ruined him.

SAR I

I don't need it to "work"...it's a fact.  Tell me the Jets are going to give up 17 points before kickoff and I'd be ecstatic...no reason to expect your QB to come up so small in such a big spot that he can't muster two TD's and a FG to get the win....Sanchez was horrible...Revis was being exceedingly generous in his description.

Stop it.  It's a fluid situation.  The Jets defense only gave up 17 points because the Steelers offense didn't need to keep pouring it on.  The Jets had just beaten the Steelers on that field a few weeks earlier, they sat on their lead and played rope-a-dope to make sure it didn't happen again.  If the Steelers played the same offense in the second half that they did in the first, they'd have put up 40 on Revis and Scott's defense.

SAR I

Let's also forget the interception against Cincy Revis had jumping in front of C Johnson, pretty much taking the life out of the Bengals for good, and then how about the interception Revis made in SD? Possibly the best interception in Jets history highlight reel wise, but yeah those had nothing to do with the Jets even getting to Indy in 2009.

2010 the Jets front 7, AND entire offense including Sanchez didn't get off the bus till the start of the 2nd half. Show me 1 highlight of a Steele catching either a big gainer, or a big 3rd down when Revis was the man covering the guy who made the catch. Same with the Indy game in 09. Drew Coleman, and Lito got lit up like a Christmas tree VS Garcon, and the white kid who's name has slipped my brain as he has been out of the league now for 2 years after average at best play, and suffering injuries.

We had a Top 3 defense in 2009 and 2010.  They were supposed to play big in playoff games.

We had a 22 year old Rookie QB in 2009 and 2010.  He wasn't supposed to play big in playoff games-  but he did.  That's why we went so far.

SAR I

Well, in 2010 he was a young star on the rise who played his best under postseason pressure. Until his head coach ruined him.

SAR I

Hahahaha young star. This coming from the guy who thinks offensive lineman just need to stand there and be fat

Love him or hate him Sanchez played pretty well in both post-seasons...

That is true - and I'm no Sanchez fan.  I would say, based on what we saw from his rookie and 2nd regular seasons, that his post season play exceeded expectations.

Just make sure he never wears a Jet jersey again and we're good.

Archived