Saints cut Junior Gaellete any interest?

joewilly12

No one will sign him until the league comes out one way or another on the video.

I think he's got more problems than just that ("just" that lol). He just aired a bunch of dirty laundry about the team on twitter. That's what Matt39 posted. His post is easier to read, because I don't understand or speak Twitter gibberish.

Apparently he used some girl's (his girlfriend's?) twitter account. They were deleted but here's a link to the screen shots.

http://postimg.org/gallery/13m7pv72o/

Here's an article that slices them up and attempts to decipher:

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2015/7/26/9041829/junior-galette-sounds-off-against-saints-through-rants-on-girlfriends

I readily admit I can't understand this without an imbecile to English translation.

But regardless, after airing all these secrets on Twitter, a lot of teams wouldn't touch him even without the whole woman-beating thing. Guy outed Payton's piece of ass on the side on Twitter. lol

I think he's got more problems than just that ("just" that lol). He just aired a bunch of dirty laundry about the team on twitter. That's what Matt39 posted. His post is easier to read, because I don't understand or speak Twitter gibberish.

Apparently he used some girl's (his girlfriend's?) twitter account. They were deleted but here's a link to the screen shots.http://postimg.org/gallery/13m7pv72o/

Here's an article that slices them up and attempts to decipher:http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2015/7/26/9041829/junior-galette-sounds-off-against-saints-through-rants-on-girlfriends

I readily admit I can't understand this without an imbecile to English translation.

But regardless, after airing all these secrets on Twitter, a lot of teams wouldn't touch him even without the whole woman-beating thing. Guy outed Payton's piece of ass on the side on Twitter. lol

It really never ceases to amaze me how stupid these guys are. How self absorbed they are that they think they can crap on ownership, teammates, the law, league rules etc and expect to have teams fall over themselves to pay them millions.

At this point, Marshall is one of the better characters in the league.

I've no idea of the validity of this story. This is the only place I've seen it, so take it for what it's worth.

Jets’ Brandon Marshall Hints He May Have Indulged in Marijuana While in Jamaica

By Michael Terrill @MichaelTerrill on July 26, 2015

Ed Mulholland-USA TODAY Sports

Brandon Marshall

Over the weekend, New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall took part in festivities that involved marijuana in Jamaica. To be more specific, he smelled and witnessed plenty of marijuana being smoke while in attendance at his sister’s wedding. Despite Marshall not stating he took part in the marijuana-smoking experience, the fact that he tweeted about it to the NFL certainly is suspicious.

Machine Marshall ✔@BMarshall

What ull doing? I'm in Jamaica at my sisters wedding and It smells like Denver over here!!! I better not fell my drug test.

9:09 PM - 25 Jul 2015

176 176 Retweets 197 197 favorites

For those who may be unaware, being around other people who are in the process of smoking marijuana will not lead to a failed drug test. What will lead to a failed drug test is participating in the act of smoking marijuana. Marshall is either completely unaware of this fact or he is massively paranoid about testing positive for the drug and being suspended by the league.

Since Marshall told the world on Twitter about his Jamaica experience, one can only assume the NFL already has a drug test ready for him. There is a good chance he assumed the same, which explains why he tweeted the following:

Machine Marshall ✔@BMarshall

Dear @NFL there's smoke everywhere in Jamaica. I'm a occasional drinker (wine) red to be exact, but I do not smoke. Please help!!!

9:12 PM - 25 Jul 2015

193 193 Retweets 156 156 favorites

Clearly, if Marshall does indeed fail his urine test, the NFL will not feel sorry for him. They will explain that he should have removed himself from the situation, regardless of it being his sister’s wedding.

It is no secret that NFL players smoke marijuana. Not long ago while on Jim Rome on Showtime, former linebacker Scott Fujita estimated that 30 to 50 percent of current players indulge in the drug. Still, rules are rules, which means Marshall is in for what could potentially be a wild experience in the ensuing days.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2015/0...le-in-jamaica/

From what I'm reading online, if his whole story is to be believed, he would test negative. He'd have to be locked in an unventilated room with a dozens of people making the room one big cloud of weed smoke. And he'd have to stay in that room for hours. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25326203

This study was pretty specific in the testing method, so it may not pertain to Marshall.  But it was 1 hr in a sealed room with 1 joint. One guy puffing the other guy only inhaling secondary smoke, for an hour. Within 24 hrs there were only trace amounts of what they test for in all but 1 subject. After a day all the nonsmokers tested negative.

And even if he was around it, and couldn't simply leave the event because it was his sister's wedding, the amount he would have inhaled by simply catching a whiff of it here & there would never show up on a drug test. There were enough well-ventilated places to go. It was a wedding, not a smoke out. There were surely grandparents and babies there who wouldn't all be forced to be subjected to thick clouds of weed smoke.

So if he gets back to NJ and tests positive days later, he's guilty. BUT...

Granted it's Deadspin, but apparently not getting suspended for smoking weed quite easy. Just wait until after your test and then after testing negative you can smoke all you want, and you won't get tested again until April of the following season:  http://deadspin.com/its-remarkably-easy-to-beat-nfl-drug-testing-1695935246.

Aaron Hernandez, who was dumb enough to allow himself to get taped with the murder weapon on his own home's security system after committing the crime away from the house, knew how to not get suspended for smoking weed. "Even if Hernandez had pissed hot in one of his annual training-camp tests, he wouldn’t have been suspended or even outed. He merely would have entered stage 1 of the drug program, which would have led to increased testing — but just for 90 days. If he stayed clean for those 90 days, he would have been back to square one. Not only is the policy easy to beat the first time, but it offers second chances." So consider, THAT'S just how stupid Richardson is.

So the league tests, but they really, really don't want to catch you. And if they catch you, they really, really don't want to suspend you. You have to go out of your way to be an over the top dickhead to get suspended for smoking with all that money on the line.

Marshall shouldn't be in any danger of getting suspended, unless he already failed a test in the prior 90 days (or unless he fails another one in the upcoming 90 days), and that's IF he even tests positive if/when they test him over the next week or so.

From what I'm reading online, if his whole story is to be believed, he would test negative. He'd have to be locked in an unventilated room with a dozens of people making the room one big cloud of weed smoke. And he'd have to stay in that room for hours. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25326203

This study was pretty specific in the testing method, so it may not pertain to Marshall.  But it was 1 hr in a sealed room with 1 joint. One guy puffing the other guy only inhaling secondary smoke, for an hour. Within 24 hrs there were only trace amounts of what they test for in all but 1 subject. After a day all the nonsmokers tested negative.

And even if he was around it, and couldn't simply leave the event because it was his sister's wedding, the amount he would have inhaled by simply catching a whiff of it here & there would never show up on a drug test. There were enough well-ventilated places to go. It was a wedding, not a smoke out. There were surely grandparents and babies there who wouldn't all be forced to be subjected to thick clouds of weed smoke.

So if he gets back to NJ and tests positive days later, he's guilty. BUT...

Granted it's Deadspin, but apparently not getting suspended for smoking weed quite easy. Just wait until after your test and then after testing negative you can smoke all you want, and you won't get tested again until April of the following season:  http://deadspin.com/its-remarkably-easy-to-beat-nfl-drug-testing-1695935246.

Aaron Hernandez, who was dumb enough to allow himself to get taped with the murder weapon on his own home's security system after committing the crime away from the house, knew how to not get suspended for smoking weed. "Even if Hernandez had pissed hot in one of his annual training-camp tests, he wouldn’t have been suspended or even outed. He merely would have entered stage 1 of the drug program, which would have led to increased testing — but just for 90 days. If he stayed clean for those 90 days, he would have been back to square one. Not only is the policy easy to beat the first time, but it offers second chances." So consider, THAT'S just how stupid Richardson is.

So the league tests, but they really, really don't want to catch you. And if they catch you, they really, really don't want to suspend you. You have to go out of your way to be an over the top dickhead to get suspended for smoking with all that money on the line.

Marshall shouldn't be in any danger of getting suspended, unless he already failed a test in the prior 90 days (or unless he fails another one in the upcoming 90 days), and that's IF he even tests positive if/when they test him over the next week or so.

I don't think he was doing anything.  Don't have anything to base this off of, other than  I've followed his twitter for a few years and kind of know when he's tweeting tongue in cheek

I don't think he was doing anything.  Don't have anything to base this off of, other than  I've followed his twitter for a few years and kind of know when he's tweeting tongue in cheek

Whether he was or wasn't, if that was his only offense he's not getting suspended.

Archived