Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I live in the woods/large?? town, but work in downtown Boston.

Umm I'll dig around for pics, they are at home so if I can't find any pics I'll take some tonight.

Haha... well I have to drive by fields and cow pastures every time I leave my house, but it's better than the corn fields in Illinois when I lived there, I suppose. Much prettier here in the South

:wub:

I'm 6-0 so I've never had an issue with being too short, but I gotta feel for the short guys out there.  Friend of mine is 5-7 and can't get a date to save his life (shortness isn't the only reason, but the struggle is definitely real).  I get that women have that biological desire to feel protected, but is there even a single girl who is cool with a guy a little shorter than them?  What do the tall girls do, just hold out hope for Shaq?

I'm 6-0 so I've never had an issue with being too short, but I gotta feel for the short guys out there.  Friend of mine is 5-7 and can't get a date to save his life (shortness isn't the only reason, but the struggle is definitely real).  I get that women have that biological desire to feel protected, but is there even a single girl who is cool with a guy a little shorter than them?  What do the tall girls do, just hold out hope for Shaq?

Actually, my aunt is 6'0, and she married a guy who is 5'4.  Later in life, but still, it happens.

Oh please. I'm 5' 7" and I always scored fine woman. It's all about confidence.

I do feel bad for the short guys, too. I'm 5'8" and I won't date someone shorter than me. Most women feel that way, I guess. 

Leelou, those shoes are awesome!

. Cause you ain't met me yet. I dated an underwear model after my divorce that was 5' 11". Amazing creature. I'm the exception and I rule.

Wahlberg is the most famous underwear model of all time. I am not ashamed of my knowledge of Pop Culture

Big FoS for dodging the question

Really?  When I think underwear model I think Stepahnie Seymour and all the other Victoria secret chiclklets.  I dont think about cock.

Archived