Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You thought one of my games was going to be a standard game?  When I described it as both a kick-ass setup and a "Doggin game"?  My games are always puzzle boxes, and you know that.  Batman credibility ... dropping.

No worries if you want to tap out, btw.  Just do it now rather than in-game.

I figured it would have some flavor but when you posted the set-up, it looked standard.  I just dont have energy for these types of games.  Hence my effort level last game.  I'll play to keep the roster solid but I just cant get into these types of games. 

Batman quit mafia.  The roster has gone too stupid for him to continue to playing.  I've got to come up with something new.  

trying to decide if I should go nuclear on day 1.  I like knowing what role I have, if any, and what it does...  call me a purist.

Yeah.  People have gotten a little comfortable with things like that.  Standard "vote for player X until he reveals" isn't going to work here, because nobody will have anything to reveal.

Also, standard "claim key townie role when pressured" isn't going to work for scum, either. 

Town or scum (or Loki, which goes without saying), you'll have to earn this win.

I figured it would have some flavor but when you posted the set-up, it looked standard.  I just dont have energy for these types of games.  Hence my effort level last game.  I'll play to keep the roster solid but I just cant get into these types of games. 

Batman quit mafia.  The roster has gone too stupid for him to continue to playing.  I've got to come up with something new.  

Again, no worries.  I'll leave your spot available to any replacements who might want it. or I can keep you in.  Up to you.

Yeah.  People have gotten a little comfortable with things like that.  Standard "vote for player X until he reveals" isn't going to work here, because nobody will have anything to reveal.

Also, standard "claim key townie role when pressured" isn't going to work for scum, either. 

Town or scum (or Loki, which goes without saying), you'll have to earn this win.

I abhor run em' up and reveal but there are better ways of combatting it.  People refusing to reveal, limiting # of reveals in a game day, or simply saying this is a ZERO reveal game.  All better alternatives than leaving a player in the dark.  If I know I'm VT I'm playing differently than if I'm Doc, or Cop, or whatever.

I abhor run em' up and reveal but there are better ways of combatting it.  People refusing to reveal, limiting # of reveals in a game day, or simply saying this is a ZERO reveal game.  All better alternatives than leaving a player in the dark.  If I know I'm VT I'm playing differently than if I'm Doc, or Cop, or whatever.

There's not as much of a difference between terrible and horrific play as you seem to think.

TBH, it's going to be a little tricky not knowing the role. It's almost like the role's themselves have been neutralized in this setup. Why not just have a game with no roles?

This rule was 100 % made so you couldn't fake claim a power role as town.  Nice work.

This rule was 100 % made so you couldn't fake claim cop as town.  Nice work.

lol, is that what he ended up doing last game?

I'm glad I checked out. An Ape can only take so much stupid in one game... and Pac was enough to hit that quota twice over.

lol, is that what he ended up doing last game?

I'm glad I checked out. An Ape can only take so much stupid in one game... and Pac was enough to hit that quota twice over.

Yeah he wanted Leelou dead so he fake claimed cop.  He went full 80.  Never go full 80.

This rule was 100 % made so you couldn't fake claim a power role as town.  Nice work.

My 10 pages of unconventionally daring play are soooo much >>> than your bitchy "I assumed 'm a pointless role and going to sh*t all over the thread with intentionally misleading logic" IDGAF attitude for 100 pages

Yeah he wanted Leelou dead so he fake claimed cop.  He went full 80.  Never go full 80.

Lizzie gave Pac a "get out of shame" free card... and he's still campaigning to try and prove he didn't play awful?

I'm not sure why you keep trying to come back... it just gets worse for you every time.

You and Nyn exchanging winks about your rapier like wit hardly classifies as "getting worse for me".

I just like giving you a noogie every once in a while.  You're like the dim wit I like to slap around but wouldn't let a stranger bully.

My 10 pages of unconventionally daring play are soooo much >>> than your bitchy "I assumed 'm a pointless role and going to sh*t all over the thread with intentionally misleading logic" IDGAF attitude for 100 pages

Oh, so truthfully claiming Survivor in the hopes of getting recruited <<<<< false claiming town cop to get the actual town cop/recruiter lynched.  Makes sense.

Ugh... like mini-Pac.

Only in the warped mind of a moron does "daring = idiotic".

You and Nyn exchanging winks about your rapier like wit hardly classifies as "getting worse for me".

I just like giving you a noogie every once in a while.  You're like the dim wit I like to slap around but wouldn't let a stranger bully.

If self-destructing then self-deluding and going on a week-long campaign to un-embarrass yourself is "giving me a noogie", then by all means, I encourage it.

If self-destructing then self-deluding and going on a week-long campaign to un-embarrass yourself is "giving me a noogie", then by all means, I encourage it.

I see horse whipping you as fiercely as I did hasn't led to you displaying any humility..  A shame, but not unexpected.

I'll now allow you the last word on the matter.. 

Oh, so truthfully claiming Survivor in the hopes of getting recruited <<<<< false claiming town cop to get the actual town cop/recruiter lynched.  Makes sense.

Town was screwed, large part in thanks to your reckless play

Ugh... like mini-Pac.

Only in the warped mind of a moron does "daring = idiotic".

You got Pac killed, therefore getting yourself killed, + Nolder didn't even balance so EAD.

How many post do we have to have to have a night action?  Eleventy billion?

Town was screwed, large part in thanks to your reckless play

You got Pac killed, therefore getting yourself killed, + Nolder didn't even balance so EAD.

There's nothing reckless about voting for a moron that is pushing bad logic, and worse explanations. It's not he first time I've voted a dumb townie, and won't be the last. I'm not going to apologize for it. It's part of the game. What you did isn't part of the game. You did one of the stupidest things I've seen in about 5 years playing this nonsense.

Pac's lynch would have been the first mislynch. If town couldn't survive one mislynch, then the game was broken to begin with. The only thing that stopped this setup from being a lopsided sh*t show of bad game design was JC's bad luck with his conversions, and us lynching him on D2. Otherwise town is playing versus two factions, while Pac is killing townies in a hissy fit because he got voted for for playing like scum MVP.

You might be the only person dumb enough here to believe Pac when he says he wanted to teach town a lesson. No chance. He'll never admit it, but he shot me because he thought I was scum. I dared him too, gave him too much wifom to handle, and he shot me. He wasn't going to shoot Hess, he was more likely to shoot Crusher and Leelou since those are the two he was advocating most. 

Pac should be thanking me. I urged him to shoot me, instead of a town power role. If he had done what he wanted, he was just as likely to shoot Leelou as anyone else. 

There's nothing reckless about voting for a moron that is pushing bad logic, and worse explanations. It's not he first time I've voted a dumb townie, and won't be the last. 

sooo.. ur new plan is to start self voting every game your town?

I support 100%

I see horse whipping you as fiercely as I did hasn't led to you displaying any humility..  A shame, but not unexpected.

I'll now allow you the last word on the matter.. 

It's good to see your normal tone has returned after the weekend. 

Before the weekend you were obviously gash hurt. You sound like you're a bit more okay with sucking now, and can more freely goof on it. 

That's good. I'm happy you've made progress. You can take a lolly-pop on the way out.

Archived