I Need Suggestions For A New Jets-Themed Computer Background

Bombdirt

Every summer before the season begins I change my laptop background to a Jets theme. Approximately 4-6 weeks into the season I inevitably change it again to some variation of the Captain Picard Facepalm. 

dumz8.jpg

In any case, I'm looking for suggestions on a new Jets-themed wallpaper for my computer as this new 2015 season begins. Pictures can be funny, serious, or self-deprecating. 

Thanks in advance. 

/End dumb, pointless off-season thread. 

LOL. I actually have a Buttfumble-themed picture on there right now just for fun; trying to move on to the new season, though. 

48880-buttfumble-eilr.jpeg

Okay, I can't help it; it's just too damn perfect. 

Anyway, an old-school picture might be cool. Maynard is always a great choice. Love that guy. 

temp20140519-09-MaynardDActionII--nfl_me

Maybe take this and put a Jets or JN icon in the upper left-hand corner, all on its own?

scrubs.jpg

Hah. Or I could replace the Explorer logo with a Patriots logo on this one. Maybe put Jets uniforms on Travolta and Jackson. That sounds like a lot of work but it would be pretty cool. 

desktop-art-03.jpg

LOL. I actually have a Buttfumble-themed picture on there right now just for fun; trying to move on to the new season, though. 

48880-buttfumble-eilr.jpeg

Okay, I can't help it; it's just too damn perfect. 

Anyway, an old-school picture might be cool. Maynard is always a great choice. Love that guy. 

temp20140519-09-MaynardDActionII--nfl_me

Catching it in front of the Hammer!

Is this what you went with? 

For the moment. I'll probably end up changing it three or four times before the season even begins. 

Look up Crossfire's work...The dude was a genius

Those are pretty cool. Thanks for the info. 

EmpireStateBuildinginJetsGreenColoronBWJ

Archived