Breaking: NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension.

Morrissey

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Brady & the NFLPA are expected to take the NFL to federal court, via @RapSheet. (More coverage LIVE)

Which would allow the NFL to subpoena his texts' content from his cell provider.  Not too sharp, but given Brady's failure to cooperate with Wells was the dumb arrogant douchebag  thing to do, nut surprising. And puts the Pats in the same pariah situation as Al Davis and the Raiders were for a half century. Kraft's free reign at the NFL offices comes to a crashing halt. Looks like 31 other owners had a massive case of WTFs and read Goodell a collective riot act. Would expect Brady and Bellicheat's careers are going to be over very soon. 

Gary Myers 37m
1) Last line of statement from Pats on NFL ruling on Brady is pretty bitter:
Beat Writer / Columnist

2) "It is incomprehensible as to why the league is attempting to destroy the reputation of one of its greatest players and representatives."
Beat Writer / Columnist

Gary Myers 37m
1) Last line of statement from Pats on NFL ruling on Brady is pretty bitter:
Beat Writer / Columnist

2) "It is incomprehensible as to why the league is attempting to destroy the reputation of one of its greatest players and representatives."
Beat Writer / Columnist

What is "Because he's a complete douchebag?", Alex. 

Let me understand joewilly logic:

A good Jets fan makes fun of a competitor instead of taking pride in his own team.

A bad Jets fan notices that a suspension provides two competitors a distinct advantage and expresses his dismay.

SAR I

Wheres the Idzik guys lets get the collection going SAR I offered his PSLs for sale lets get them to  real Jets fans not an imposter. 

I assume people who are good at math have tiny feet and would be among the first to perish in any apocalypse scenario. The linguists will inherit the earth.

I wear a size 12 and get paid to do complicated math. I can also bench press 6 to 8 linguists at once as I pillage their homes and order my wife to raid their kitchens.

My aforementioned nemesis has a fake doctorate in legal words and weighs about a buck-twenty soaking wet. In the event of planetary devastation, he will also be the first to go for going against the family.

I wear a size 12 and get paid to do complicated math. I can also bench press 6 to 8 linguists at once as I pillage their homes and order my wife to raid their kitchens.

My aforementioned nemesis has a fake doctorate in legal words and weighs about a buck-twenty soaking wet. In the event of planetary devastation, he will also be the first to go for going against the family.

When the zombie apocalypse comes, the most important things will be firearms and ammo. 

The starters are back in the field for the first time in three months. Nobody's paying attention to the a$$hole in the chicken suit flapping his arms on the sideline.

Does this mean I got here before or after the inevitable moment where someone cracks back at you and your thin skin takes over?

When the zombie apocalypse comes, the most important things will be firearms and ammo. 

Listen, I've watched three and a half seasons of The Walking Dead, so I consider myself a bit of an expert on this subject. So far as I can tell, I'll be needing katanas, medicine, and friends that I can outrun at a moment's notice.

In regards to Brady coming back off suspension in time for the game against the Jets, I say bring it! If there's ever a time for our NYJ's to make a statement to the Pats and the NFL in General, it would be that game. I would love to watch the opportunity for the Jets to not just win the game but to do so with authority.

Brady coming back off suspension where he wasn't allowed to practice with his team at all, our revamped defense, the fact that no one knows what our team will be like makes scouting and planning against them that much more difficult.

I like the Jets chances in that game/scenario!

Common misconception. The most important thing is shelter with provisions enought to last two weeks. After two weeks, the bulk of humanity will have turned and you'll have access to all the firearms you can handle.

You make a compelling case here

Does this mean I got here before or after the inevitable moment where someone cracks back at you and your thin skin takes over?

It's been at least an account since I actually uncorked on anybody, to say nothing about feeling one way or the other about it. Best way out of the Gato zone is to stop fighting it. It's like quicksand.

Common misconception. The most important thing is shelter with provisions enought to last two weeks. After two weeks, the bulk of humanity will have turned and you'll have access to all the firearms you can handle.

Heck, the week after Sandy we were this close  to using the firearms and ammo. Gas and water too.

The phone was destroyed because if the information was found it would have exposed how many people were involved just like those spygate tapes would have proven how the Pats cheated in superbowls. Brady probably didnt even destroy the phone himself. Goodell probably told him "I'll take care of the phone like I took care of the tapes...but you're going to have to take the fall for this like Belichick did with spygate" 

It's been at least an account since I actually uncorked on anybody, to say nothing about feeling one way or the other about it. Best way out of the Gato zone is to stop fighting it. It's like quicksand.

You keep score.

The phone was destroyed because if the information was found it would have exposed how many people were involved just like those spygate tapes would have proven how the Pats cheated in superbowls. Brady probably didnt even destroy the phone himself. Goodell probably told him "I'll take care of the phone like I took care of the tapes...but you're going to have to take the fall for this like Belichick did with spygate" 

Forget your pills today?

Pharmaceuticals and hydration/nutrition.

Both would serve as the true currency of an apocalypse. Everything else can be bartered for.

The rednecks that stockpile the guns and ammo will be happy to trade their guns and ammo for insulin and blood pressure meds when they're looking at a scenario where they survive the zombies but can't function off their meds... I'm sure if you throw them a box of twinkles and Mountain Dew, they'll let let you shtoop their hot daughter too

You're close. Moderate litigation, lots of appellate. Tax, finance, real estate. Various organizational and compliance stuff re same. Very little criminal defense, no plaintiff work. Started out doing foreclosure defense for a nonprofit, private practice is basically just an extension of the broader subject matter into areas where it can actually be monetized. I am of course prone to taking on basically anything that affords me the opportunity to screw with the right people.

And yet you do not know what a Notice of Judgement is?

And you work in litigation?

tell me another one....

Archived